What Are You Smoking, January 2020?

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Oh damn, I hope we don't have similar tastes as I have 11 tins of Carolina Red, and have yet to try it.....lol!
I hate to be a downer, but knowing your tastes, you won’t be crazy about it. It’s good, but it doesn’t have the VA sweetness that a lot of the blends you like have.

I smoked throigh a tin of it and would’ve sworn it had a touch of Burley in it if I didn’t know better. It’s just that signature C&D Virginia taste.

3 Olives

Patron
Long day...arrived home to discover that my debit card was compromised today and the offenders charged an identical amount of nearly $300 six times over. The bank didn’t alert me until the 7th identical charge. 6 Walmarts in Illinois and California. Pretty sure I know what website...within minutes of a legitimate purchase, this all began. Heads up everyone because I’m pretty sure many of you here have used this website. Check your accounts.

On topic...Solani ABF in a Falcon.
Sorry to hear that.

Elder Sign

Cthulhu Fhtagn
Patron
Long day...arrived home to discover that my debit card was compromised today and the offenders charged an identical amount of nearly $300 six times over. The bank didn’t alert me until the 7th identical charge. 6 Walmarts in Illinois and California. Pretty sure I know what website...within minutes of a legitimate purchase, this all began. Heads up everyone because I’m pretty sure many of you here have used this website. Check your accounts.

On topic...Solani ABF in a Falcon.
Ugh.....that's such a pain...