What Are You Smoking, January 2021?

DrCapacitor

Patron
A bowl of PS Nougat is next, getting very tired of being here on the side of the road, it is turning into an unsatisfactory day.
Man, i do NOT miss those days. Drivers without a care, or proper training playing bumper cars at the truck stops, roadside repairs where 2 hours turns into 12. Yup. Don’t miss it. I hope ya get back rollin soon. Be safe out there driver.

Just got home from work to find the Kaywoodie Gold Burl Cut I bought off here waiting for me in the mailbox! What a gorgeous pipe, and I swear it’s brand new! image.jpg
So, now I reckon I’m going to proceed to enjoy said pipe and some Granger!
Happy smokes!

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1979 Loewe Army smooth straight dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. This is the first time I've smoked this new-to-me pipe. I always wanted a Loewe's pipe, and now I have one.
Loewe910_Army_MMount copy.jpg

SmokeRings

Patron
Man, i do NOT miss those days. Drivers without a care, or proper training playing bumper cars at the truck stops, roadside repairs where 2 hours turns into 12. Yup. Don’t miss it. I hope ya get back rollin soon. Be safe out there driver.

Just got home from work to find the Kaywoodie Gold Burl Cut I bought off here waiting for me in the mailbox! What a gorgeous pipe, and I swear it’s brand new! View attachment 85693
So, now I reckon I’m going to proceed to enjoy said pipe and some Granger!
Happy smokes!
8 hours and counting, batteries are dying, and now the tensioner pulley is bad, turning into the kind of day that makes me want to light this truck on fire walk away and flip it the bird

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1979 Loewe Army smooth straight dark brown billiard with a silver cap military mount and a tapered black vulcanite stem. This is the first time I've smoked this new-to-me pipe. I always wanted a Loewe's pipe, and now I have one.
View attachment 85699
Cool looking pipe. What is on the cap/band? Is that lettering or just crimping?