What Are You Smoking, January 2021?

Ozark Wizard

Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Finally done for the day. Well, with the outside stuff. Celebratory smoke of McCranies Red Ribbon under a layer of old Dark Star in the Radice Crunchy Apple POY. Water from the well to pair. Stargate SG-1 season ten underway on the boob tube. Phuque I hurt. Reroofed the well house solo. Still plenty of loose ends, but it is ready for precipitation. Waiting for the pharmacutical monkey to take effect.

headrott

Opened a jar of L.J Peretti #8 Slice that has been been sealed since 2016 to smoke in the Brebbia Ambra pipe with @snake Tulip tamper and a can of Rolling Rock Extra Pale Ale along side. (For me Rolling Rock is hella cheap :ass: beer, but it tastes “ok”, and is light, not distracting from the tobacco flavor too much.👍) Took a picture of the beautiful sunset a bit ago, too.
315C1A61-F822-40AF-AE43-DFCD9FF1E729.jpeg 29FDE5A1-BF61-427B-875D-EA6435B4DC07.jpeg 4F3D400D-A5CD-4BA7-9BE4-E6A90B72600A.jpeg

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs, and a medley of sauteed zucchini, squash, tomatoes and onions dinner. Dessert was strawberries and pineapple. I'm now smoking the last of this tin of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. We're deciding on what movie to watch.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side copy.jpg