What Are You Smoking, June 2021?

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in a straight smooth brown undated pre-republic Peterson Shamrock 263 Canadian with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working and listening to Quiet, Please on the XM.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Shamrock.jpg

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
It is the daughter's last day of vacation. Took her to dinner at what I think is the nicest restaurant on the island, while the son/brother watched the kiddo. Returned home to find Leonard in the driveway waiting. No idea how he jumped the fence, thought it was made leap proof. Now unwinding with Watch City Simply Red in a Radice Rind Pure lovat with a mug of cool water.

mongo

Had our weekly cruise night in our local town tonight. Last week was the inaugural launch of said cruise night, and I rocked a couple of sticks. I got shaded by someone who asked where my pipe was.
So..... I brought my Norm apple with me, along with several bowls worth of mystery puck. Same guy wasn’t there to see me rocking my Norm. Had a great night, even though it was hot and humid as heck.

PKT

It is the daughter's last day of vacation. Took her to dinner at what I think is the nicest restaurant on the island, while the son/brother watched the kiddo. Returned home to find Leonard in the driveway waiting. No idea how he jumped the fence, thought it was made leap proof. Now unwinding with Watch City Simply Red in a Radice Rind Pure lovat with a mug of cool water.
Never underestimate anyone named Leonard as you trek towards the stars. He is an enterprising fellow.