What Are You Smoking, June 2024?

Zambani

IMG_6885.jpegIMG_6886.jpeg
lovely morning, my sons are playing in the dirt. It is an excellent 58°F. Robins are teaching their overly eager young how to look for food while they are figuring out how to fly. It’s real nice. Enjoying five bowls worth of Sutliff voodoo queen in the gross Jager of unknown vintage. (it also makes an excellent saxophone.) 🎷 I hope you guys are having a great Tuesday.

onesixonetwo

is the code to my ❤️
Sales
Thanks as always for the education as I’m still up the learning curve about all of this.!
All good! I would look up this photo from Pipedia regularly to remember which is which. Canadian and Lovat were easier for me to remember but Liverpool and Lumberman were harder. How I remember it now is that Canadians can be thought of as Lumbermen. Liverpool is that city with a soccer team and a soccer ball is round like its shank.

1718117406058.gif

MarkinGeorgia

Patron
SO grateful to have spent time with kids/grandkids here on this first teaching-free summer ever, and immensely grateful to be back home. This morning's walk was with Neal M's cool little 55 and some Bankside. LOVE this little pipe, and Neal even had the courtesy to pre-darken the rim for this still-learning custodian. IMG_9117.jpg

JimInks

Sales
Old Ted Award
Near the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Top Bottom