What's new

What Are You Smoking, March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentient.

Nearly lifelike.
Patron
Watch City's Old Dominion in a Sav silver spigot apple.
Something interesting- Comoy's makes walking canes. I have to use one now and the wooden ones I made are too....sturdy. Translate that to heavy. I'm going w/ carbon fiber-light and strong. Here are their canes, and I gotta tell you some look uncomfortable and some look unusable. Overpriced as well. And if they're anything like this paint can of Cask #2 they will bite.
https://www.fashionablecanes.com/comoys-of-london-unique-canes.html

jpberg

The Worst Thing about the Internet
Staff member
Sales
Happy Friday,

I’m smoking Dark Plug in a pipe that Bannard made me (one of two) maybe eight years ago.
It was the first time I tried to quit Copenhagen, I needed something quick that was terribly stout (to carry in my pants pocket at work) but with a bowl big enough to hold some tobacco.
This thing has (conservatively) 2000 smokes through it, has been treated worse than my ex wives, and hasn’t skipped a beat.

D37CE2EC-FC52-44F7-9CB5-865642E04B31.jpeg

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
About a third of a bowl left of year 2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Up too durn early on this rainy day, but Molly was crying for attention and food, so I fed her... almost to the lions, the li'l punk!!! :lol2::wizard::bigyellowgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.