What Are You Smoking, May 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Have about a third of a bowl left of year 2002 McClelland Christmas Cheer in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a multi-colored ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top with a black vulcanite stem. This will finish the sample. Only had half a bowl left.

SpiritOf76

Crazy morning with storms and tornado warnings. Fortunately we only had rain and thunder. Area North of us had tornadoes and straight line winds. We lost power for a couple of hours starting around 4 AM. Now having my first smoke this morning along with black Sumatra coffee. John Aylesbury Classic Flake in a Jack Howell Bulldog.

View attachment 99555
Hope there wasn't severe damage to the North...glad ya'll are ok..

snappy

Sales
Patron
Just finishing a first taste of Plum Pudding SR flake in this Falcon hunter with meer volcano bowl.

IMG_20210504_083804939~2.jpg

And since I'm procrastinating getting back to pulling weeds right now, here are my smokes from yesterday that didn't get posted. Watch City Double Barrel, (in your mouth 2020), Burley Morning Pipe and Esoterica Dunbar. Have great days out there.

IMG_20210503_123904238~2.jpgIMG_20210503_163222261~2.jpgIMG_20210503_121304575~3.jpg

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
I got a mini mail call today, so I'm breaking in a brand new Falcon pipe with a straight stem and apple bowl. I'm dedicating this pipe to Lakelands. Smoking some Grasmere Flake in it now. Sparkling mineral water by my side.
Congratulations on the new falcon! Smoke it in rude health!

McClelland 27 in the Radice Crunchy Apple POY. Iced water to pair. More tripe on Netflix. Warrior Nun.

I'd say that you can't make this stuff up, but, well, here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.