What Are You Smoking, November 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid.Stavros

WE STILL FIGHTING !

My dear friends, due to the Quarantine new rules the fine from Police is it's 300 euro (355 $) for 1st time and 500 euro (592$ ) for the second in a row if they caught you sitting drinking coffee and smoking in public. It's a great risk for me so don't think that photos like this is something easy these days here. Nevertheless i refuse to compromise and i am going out to live some happy moments as a free Man.

Borkum Riff Vanilla.

RyeCatcher11

FVF in an RC Sands pot with hot vanilla chamomile herbal tea.
M
WE STILL FIGHTING !

My dear friends, due to the Quarantine new rules the fine from Police is it's 300 euro (355 $) for 1st time and 500 euro (592$ ) for the second in a row if they caught you sitting drinking coffee and smoking in public. It's a great risk for me so don't think that photos like this is something easy these days here. Nevertheless i refuse to compromise and i am going out to live some happy moments as a free Man.

Borkum Riff Vanilla.
Bravo friend. Bravo :bangin::appl:

Rotherdale

Pelargonium Graveolēns Et Sāpō
Patron
Hello all, just finishing some GH Brown Bogie (Rum) in a straight dental Falcon avec Algiers-Hunter bowl for the first one today .. having a stroll down to the shops shortly :sf1:

Peterson's Elizabethan Mixture > Baki Meer > Alta Rica coffee on the side. Not a breath of wind outside today, the smoke just sat there waiting for me to sample it again and again. Heavenly smoke. Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday, happy smokes folks. :puffy:
It's a similar day 'oop North Sinz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.