What Are You Smoking, November 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotherdale

Pelargonium Graveolēns Et Sāpō
Patron
Just starting on some Original/Walnut Flake in the straight dental Falcon, now sporting a Dover-Hunter bowl

I noticed walking through the estate earlier on the way to the shops that there are a few outdoor Christmas lighting displays going up :) . I stopped for a chat with a mate of mine round the corner and he informs me the local constabulary have been operating several Covid checkpoints in the area, stopping motorists and quizzing them about their journey

Coastal Bend

Get off my lawn.
Patron
Decided to go ahead and to "attend" via zoom. Glad I did. Got to say attending church from the patio with a mug of coffee and a bag of cobs at hand is not terrible. Finished the bowl I was working on and had some Pegasus in a MM 5th Avenue for the balance of the service.

Now about to have some Golden Extra in a MM Twain and building motivation to go inside to get another mug of coffee.

Sonarman

Exhausted Rooster. MM 5th Ave Diplomat. Just picked up a Sailor from the base PD for drunk and disorderly. STSSN decided it would be a good idea to climb the water tower on base last night to the very top of the dome. Had to be an STS. 😆 One of those times where you chew the kids :ass: knowing you did the same stupid carp. He will go to mast and pay for his choice, but will go to the boat with a good sea story in hand. 69626F3A-27D9-4376-91B9-10ADCFD96564.jpeg

millarddj

Perpetual whippersnapper
Patron
First bowl today was C&D Lunchtime Blues in a small Dr. Grabow Billiard. I'm not sure what the last blend I smoked in this pipe was, but it left a faintly sweet ghost that is really complimenting the stout Burley in this blend. Coffee to pair.
The secret of ghosts is that they're really quite nice sometimes. I like smoking mild Burley blends out of my aro pipes for just this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.