What Are You Smoking October 2019

Good morning mateys- having a nice morning smoke of JFG RJ perique in a Dunhill rubybark apple with a fine cup of English tea- neat. It’s windy and stormy outside so I’m tucked into an armchair in the smoking room just enjoying the sound of the weather. My wife is still asleep so I might pop out for a wee bit and get a coffee in town. I’m prepping some RDF for the drive. Have a wonderful day- cheers

That is one OTC I havent been quite able to figure out yet for some reason.
It's a different blend. I like it loaded a bit tighter in a cob. It's Definitely more of a sipper. It had a unique flavor that I enjoy periodically. I think that's what makes it a love/hate sort of blend. Some taste natural sweetened tobacco, others taste play-doh. I'm more in the middle with that, but it's pleasant enough. Not an everyday smoke for me.

It's a different blend. I like it loaded a bit tighter in a cob. It's Definitely more of a sipper. It had a unique flavor that I enjoy periodically. I think that's what makes it a love/hate sort of blend. Some taste natural sweetened tobacco, others taste play-doh. I'm more in the middle with that, but it's pleasant enough. Not an everyday smoke for me.
Thank you, I tried another bowl last night after I posted that. I did get a very mild sweetness but also a bitterness that reminded me of Pinkertons Granger I tried before. I will try packing it a little tighter next time, thank you.

cajunrph

Figuring out life, one puff at a time.
Patron
20191010_110543.jpg
Good morning piping breathers. I've been away from the forum for a few days. I've neglected one of my motorcycles. Marley, a 2002 BMW R1150R. She sat under a cover while the other bikes got most.of the attention. I'll get my 15 year old son out to help me. Bonding time and I'll get him off the damn video games.

First pipe of the day is a bowl of McClelland Darkest Chocolate. Found a baggie of it this morning in my stash. Enjoy the pipes and don't neglect your bikes.