What Are You Smoking, October 2020?

Ozark Wizard

Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Y'ever notice how some old flicks it sounds like the soundtrack is recorded on vinyl? Tonight's movie, brought to you by Svengoolie, is The Devil-Doll(1936) starring Lionel Barrymore. Drew wasn't even a thought.

Yah, anyway, random reds as a foundation for decades old Dark Star in the Crunchy 2020 POY. Water from the temporary well to pair. There's hope. But I don't want to jinx myself. So grumble grumble......

Yakster

Y'ever notice how some old flicks it sounds like the soundtrack is recorded on vinyl? Tonight's movie, brought to you by Svengoolie, is The Devil-Doll(1936) starring Lionel Barrymore. Drew wasn't even a thought.

Yah, anyway, random reds as a foundation for decades old Dark Star in the Crunchy 2020 POY. Water from the temporary well to pair. There's hope. But I don't want to jinx myself. So grumble grumble......
I used to have a special effects album with one special effect right after the other. Didn't do much with it, though.

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, sock-eyed salmon and green beans dinner with pineapple and orange slices for dessert. Now smoking year 1952 Edgeworth Slices in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit tapered stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Rays-Astros game while I clean a few pipes.