What Are You Smoking, Sept. 2020?

Good afternoon/evening, pipers!

Mac Baren Mixture: Scottish Blend in the IMP ‘Watson’.

The wildfire smoke mixed with fog earlier this morning to reduce visibility to just a few hundred feet. First time I’ve ever heard the ferries use their horns to echo sound the final approach to the terminal. Can you see the ferry in the untouched photo? How about the same photo with brightness and contrast adjustment?

6DDF65BB-68EC-48FE-8ACD-121EEBEDF627.jpeg EDC7638C-9F6A-4FA6-89EB-56B8E155AD92.png 8CDD5182-66E8-4F36-92F8-A655846FD1DF.jpeg

The wildfire smoke mixed with fog earlier this morning to reduce visibility to just a few hundred feet. First time I’ve ever heard the ferries use their horns to echo sound the final approach to the terminal. Can you see the ferry in the untouched photo? How about the same photo with brightness and contrast adjustment?

View attachment 72764 View attachment 72762 View attachment 72763
Whoa! That is one massive ghost ship. Good job Captain!

ODF (2.32g): WhiteFang meerschaum. Work was work. Sailors being Sailors. Got new running shoes. Finished running with them now. Chief season should have just ended, COVID is pushing it to December. Going to need one of those fancy PT suits, and long johns, and a new set of nuts after they are permanently sucked into my abdomen from PTing outside December-January. 077481D2-57DA-4E46-909E-85587049B440.jpeg

View attachment 72764 View attachment 72762 View attachment 72763
If you don’t have RADAR, better have a good set of ears.