What's new

What are you Smoking September 2018?

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Considering the recent(coupla years) trends of the Bing, I still think Basil's reigns supreme.
I totally agree. I have two of Basil's Bings and they are not only great smokers, they are much less expensive than many of the fancy "big name" artisan versions. And unlike some of those pipe makers (who didn't make them until they saw Basil doing it), Basil uses the correct Merchant Service specs.

It's certainly windy here today North of Tampa in Florida, and threatening to rain. Nothing however to the deluge the folks up North in The Carolina's are enduring. Hang in there all y'all.

I'm smoking Carter Hall in my Sav 320 Custom. And I worked on the side again. Fixing it up. I like doing it after the hard growth of the Summer. It's actually very Therapeutic for me, and it gives me a sense of satisfaction to make it nice for the family.

IMAG2601.jpg
IMAG2602.jpg

Also, I received a package today which included Sutliff Private Stock Molto Dolce. I'll be smoking that all weekend.

Ronv69

Sales
Patron
It's certainly windy here today North of Tampa in Florida, and threatening to rain. Nothing however to the deluge the folks up North in The Carolina's are enduring. Hang in there all y'all.

I'm smoking Carter Hall in my Sav 320 Custom. And I worked on the side again. Fixing it up. I like doing it after the hard growth of the Summer. It's actually very Therapeutic for me, and it gives me a sense of satisfaction to make it nice for the family.

View attachment 13259
View attachment 13260

Also, I received a package today which included Sutliff Private Stock Molto Dolce. I'll be smoking that all weekend.
I like Molto Dolce myself, but if I smoked it all weekend I would need insulin!

Tianlin

Good afternoon! On my break from my current job, after a cup of coffee and a snack I had a phone interview with a nonprofit potentially interested in hiring me through the temp agency which is replacing my current employer. About to follow up on an even more promising potential opportunity in a minute before returning to finish my shift, but in the meantime I'm relaxing with a bowl of Rum & Maple in a Falcon.