What Are You Smoking, September 2019?

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Now smoking Watch City VaPer Test Sample #1 in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Probably my last smoke of the day: Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Work's done and I'm phone chatting again abut stuff.

JustScott

Yesterday's midday bowl was 5:00 Shadow in the Kaywoodie. Light nic effects, but not like the last time. May have gotten another perique-y bowl, or maybe it's just my occasional waver in nic tolerance. Seems to happen once in a while, last a week or two, and then for no discernible reason I'm back to normal. Well, normal for me, anyway...

craig

Good morning gentlemen on what is the first meteological day of autumn and it certainly feels it here.

Kicking off September with a bowl of mac baren scottish mixture in the dedicated falcon hunter Dublin bowl on top of a straight extra stem.

Coffee to side and watching my cats tear around the garden after insects and random floating pieces of grass.

craig

Good morning gents.

Second cup of coffee and going to attempt a bowl of gawith hoggarth dark flake unscented.
Last time was a catastrophic failure, Esspecially the effect it had upon my digestive system.

Edit to add..... Yeah still the same catastrophic failure.... That stuff will never ever darken my pipes chambers again.

Last edited:

JustScott

Good morning gents.

Second cup of coffee and going to attempt a bowl of gawith hoggarth dark flake unscented.
Last time was a catastrophic failure, Esspecially the effect it had upon my digestive system.

Edit to add..... Yeah still the same catastrophic failure.... That stuff will never ever darken my pipes chambers again.
Hope you had something to eat first. A full stomach, though it doesn't seem it would make any difference, REALLY REALLY DOES...

ETA - Didn't refresh the page before posting. NVM, lol...