What's new

What are you Snuffing 2019

SmokeRings

New year, same snuff. I’m nothing if not predictable.

Cheeta, every day.
I like this stuff, not really a gentle snuff, and not one I find I like every day, but I can't remember the last time I was home that I didn't take a good pinch or four, not an every day for me, but certainly one I have no interest in going without.

Still waiting for my order to arrive, so I'm still working on the last few dustings of my 25g tin of Crumbs of Comfort, Elmo's Reserve and Sams Own from Gawith, FUBAR Grunt, Viking Blonde and Brown, and Garrett Scotch. Most of these are occasional, but Crumbs, Sam's Own, and Viking Blonde are ones I don't leave home without of late

WalkinStick

Driving the Bandwagon
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
I like this stuff, not really a gentle snuff, and not one I find I like every day, but I can't remember the last time I was home that I didn't take a good pinch or four, not an every day for me, but certainly one I have no interest in going without.
It’s a really interesting one to me because I’ve been doing it for years and somehow haven’t gotten tired of it. I used to keep 15-20 different snuffs around all the time but I’d always end up just bingeing Cheeta. :mystery: