What's new

What are you Snuffing 2019

JustScott

You know, I had a really interesting system all figured out. I was going to try my new snuffs based on a d12. I got home, opened the box, and found out that I don't have the patience that I thought. I pretty much dived into the box nose first. Tried everything, and I do really like all of it. I'll start being more organized about it tomorrow. Maybe. I'm enjoying the bouncing around and the variety quite a bit.
I did have one question for those more experienced with different sorts of snuff... One that I ordered was "Begum Pathan" from 6 Photo. All the other snuffs were powders, even the ones that are somewhat moist I can work with, but that one looks like a hockey puck. It's really moist, and I'm wondering if it's even meant for nasal use? Maybe the really moist snuffs are like that? I'm a little confused. I tried to take some, but I couldn't get it broken down enough to stay in. It smelled complex and interesting, but I couldn't get it any smaller than couscous. Anyway, any info is always appreciated. Hope everyone's having a great night...

Cappadoc

Patron
You know, I had a really interesting system all figured out. I was going to try my new snuffs based on a d12. I got home, opened the box, and found out that I don't have the patience that I thought. I pretty much dived into the box nose first. Tried everything, and I do really like all of it. I'll start being more organized about it tomorrow. Maybe. I'm enjoying the bouncing around and the variety quite a bit.
I did have one question for those more experienced with different sorts of snuff... One that I ordered was "Begum Pathan" from 6 Photo. All the other snuffs were powders, even the ones that are somewhat moist I can work with, but that one looks like a hockey puck. It's really moist, and I'm wondering if it's even meant for nasal use? Maybe the really moist snuffs are like that? I'm a little confused. I tried to take some, but I couldn't get it broken down enough to stay in. It smelled complex and interesting, but I couldn't get it any smaller than couscous. Anyway, any info is always appreciated. Hope everyone's having a great night...
Sounds like you have an oral dentrifice there, ie Indian toothpaste.

Brit abroad

It's more akin to dip, typically used by the Afghans.

JustScott

Thanks for the clarification, @Cappadoc and @Brit abroad . That makes sense. Wish the website had been clearer, but I'm certainly not above trying it. Probably the next time I have the house to myself for a bit, because dark olive green teeth and gums might be a little too much for... well, for pretty much everyone. It's funny picturing their reactions, though.
On topic, I continued my "Ooh, some of THIS next..." through Tuesday and Wednesday, all day both days. Might do the same for Friday and Saturday. I'm really enjoying all of it.