What's new

What are you Snuffing 2019

JustScott

New year, same snuff. I’m nothing if not predictable.

Cheeta, every day.
Same here, but different snuff. Garrett Scotch, any day I'm not headed in to work that night. Tuesday/Wednesday was the same as usual.
Also wanted to ask, you've said Cheeta is sort of a "smoky" snuff? How does it compare to American Scotches? Is it fine or coarse? Curious, because Scotches are pretty well rainbow drops of unicorn horn over here in WestCoastia without paying for it to be shipped across the Atlantic to Mr. Snuff, then back to me, resulting in American snuffs costing waaaaaaaay more than any other snuff (apart from the one place I've found that sometimes stocks Garrett...) So, if Cheeta is comparable, then I could very well get like 5 lb. of it for the same price as a 3-pack of Bruton or Square. Also, I always love to give chances to stoke the TAD fires. So, please tell me how bad I need some of this, lol...

Cappadoc

Patron
Same here, but different snuff. Garrett Scotch, any day I'm not headed in to work that night. Tuesday/Wednesday was the same as usual.
Also wanted to ask, you've said Cheeta is sort of a "smoky" snuff? How does it compare to American Scotches? Is it fine or coarse? Curious, because Scotches are pretty well rainbow drops of unicorn horn over here in WestCoastia without paying for it to be shipped across the Atlantic to Mr. Snuff, then back to me, resulting in American snuffs costing waaaaaaaay more than any other snuff (apart from the one place I've found that sometimes stocks Garrett...) So, if Cheeta is comparable, then I could very well get like 5 lb. of it for the same price as a 3-pack of Bruton or Square. Also, I always love to give chances to stoke the TAD fires. So, please tell me how bad I need some of this, lol...
I am certainly not @WalkinStick (I would be more of a walking tree), but Cheeta is like an American Scotch in fineness. Not as smoky, very strong. I can hook you up with a sample if you’d like.

It’s like an American Scotch that smells like ammonia.

JustScott

I am certainly not @WalkinStick (I would be more of a walking tree), but Cheeta is like an American Scotch in fineness. Not as smoky, very strong. I can hook you up with a sample if you’d like.

It’s like an American Scotch that smells like ammonia.
Smells like ammonia in a good way, though, right? It's so funny on here, the smells and tastes that can really be pleasant under the correct circumstances. If you wouldn't mind, I'd certainly like to give it a try. Just a tiny sample would be great. I'll PM you.

WalkinStick

Driving the Bandwagon
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Smells like ammonia in a good way, though, right? It's so funny on here, the smells and tastes that can really be pleasant under the correct circumstances. If you wouldn't mind, I'd certainly like to give it a try. Just a tiny sample would be great. I'll PM you.
It’s definitely different. It’s got a sort of funk that’s hard to describe if you haven’t tried any other Indian snuffs. I love it.

I’ve got a ton of it on hand if you want to try some. I still need to send @StillLearning some too, but life has been a little out of hand lately and I haven’t been able to. Shoot me your address and I’ll send you some tomorrow when I send his off.

JustScott

It’s definitely different. It’s got a sort of funk that’s hard to describe if you haven’t tried any other Indian snuffs. I love it.

I’ve got a ton of it on hand if you want to try some. I still need to send @StillLearning some too, but life has been a little out of hand lately and I haven’t been able to. Shoot me your address and I’ll send you some tomorrow when I send his off.
Wow, wasn't even fishing for it and two offers of samples. This place is awesome. I haven't even finished PM'ing Cappadoc, lol... Since I'm in the act of taking him up on it, I'll keep on this path. Thank you for the offer, though, and I do really appreciate it. I don't really know the protocols with any social media stuff (and while this isn't exactly facebook or instagram, it's similar or at least seems so), and don't want to overstep or do it "wrong" somehow. It really seems like taking you both up on your offers would be somehow... well... just not done, "uncouth", or something like that. But the offer is definitely appreciated. :beerchug:

SmokeRings

Wow, wasn't even fishing for it and two offers of samples. This place is awesome. I haven't even finished PM'ing Cappadoc, lol... Since I'm in the act of taking him up on it, I'll keep on this path. Thank you for the offer, though, and I do really appreciate it. I don't really know the protocols with any social media stuff (and while this isn't exactly facebook or instagram, it's similar or at least seems so), and don't want to overstep or do it "wrong" somehow. It really seems like taking you both up on your offers would be somehow... well... just not done, "uncouth", or something like that. But the offer is definitely appreciated. :beerchug:
I'm not sure I'd use ammonia to describe it's scent...definitely a floral, perfume like thing for Cheeta...at least to my nose...it is decidedly less kind to the snuffer and far less forgiving of technique than the coarser and more moist snuffs though, so do be mindful of that

JustScott

I'm not sure I'd use ammonia to describe it's scent...definitely a floral, perfume like thing for Cheeta...at least to my nose...it is decidedly less kind to the snuffer and far less forgiving of technique than the coarser and more moist snuffs though, so do be mindful of that
That sounds really good, at least I think it does. I'm fairly accustomed to the American scotches, or at least W.E. Garrett. I have read that some of the Indian snuffs are finer and more intense on the sniff, but I'm looking forward to that. Or maybe I just think that I am, lol...

Edited to add - Having some Garrett Scotch right now.

Last edited:

I've had 6 Photo Coffee Kick and it has a funk to it. I liked it. Is that a common thing for Indian stuff? Might need to look deeper into their offerings.

Having some Aztec right now, this stuff is great.

StillLearning

I've had 6 Photo Coffee Kick and it has a funk to it. I liked it. Is that a common thing for Indian stuff? Might need to look deeper into their offerings.

Having some Aztec right now, this stuff is great.
Every 6photo I've tried has some form of funk. May be a different funk, but it's there. I recomend getting the little 8 gram tubes to try out what they have to offer.

I can't speak for all Indian snuff because I'm limited to 6 photo for now. I want to try some dalokia and also the new brand JNF.

WalkinStick

Driving the Bandwagon
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Every 6photo I've tried has some form of funk. May be a different funk, but it's there. I recomend getting the little 8 gram tubes to try out what they have to offer.

I can't speak for all Indian snuff because I'm limited to 6 photo for now. I want to try some dalokia and also the new brand JNF.
Dholakia White reminds me a lot of Cheeta. Maybe a bit less nicotine, and slightly less funky. I haven’t had it in a while, but I used to do a ton of that one too.