What's new

What are you Snuffing 2019

All you guys blowing your brains out with cheeta try this:

Dip your finger tip in the can. The snuff will stick to it. Put your finger on the outside of your nose hole, covering it completely. Now regular breath in. Make sure to whipe the excess of the tip of your nose. Lol.

Cheeta is the only snuff so fine that I have to do this. But it usually keeps the tears at Bay. You may have to repeat this a few times if you need big pinches but it works for me. Hopefully it will help someone else out too.

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
All you guys blowing your brains out with cheeta try this:

Dip your finger tip in the can. The snuff will stick to it. Put your finger on the outside of your nose hole, covering it completely. Now regular breath in. Make sure to whipe the excess of the tip of your nose. Lol.

Cheeta is the only snuff so fine that I have to do this. But it usually keeps the tears at Bay. You may have to repeat this a few times if you need big pinches but it works for me. Hopefully it will help someone else out too.
Yea, but then I don’t get to feel like I stuck a lit match up my nose. I like that bit.

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
When you move to a new environment, your nasal passages will open to detect new scents/threats.
This will subside back to the usual one side is plugged after a while to allow a more “complete” sense of smell as some smells are best detected through fast inhale (the open side) and some with slower inhale (the plugged side).
I knew that someone with some book learnin’ would tell us. Thanks, Jeff.