What's new

What are you Snuffing 2019

JustScott

Friday evening/Saturday morning was all good, mostly. Couldn't take the amount that was becoming the usual (most of the snuffbox, like 2 grams was usual, now more like 1-1.5 I think). It seems that with my week-ish break from snuff, my tolerance went down a bit. Took a nice pinch while working in the garden Saturday morning, probably about 5 minutes after another one (which was pretty usual for me), and about 1.5-2 minutes later I had unmistakable nic-cups for about 30-45 seconds. Hadn't had those in a while. Wasn't sure what was happening, then they just stopped completely, which was what let me know they were nicotine-related. I look forward to regaining my snuffing abilities...

JustScott

Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning saw something very like my old familiar gram-and-a-half of Garrett Scotch up my nose. Took too many "variety pinches" of McC O&G, though, so now I've got dry skin on the outer bits of both nostrils. Back to just GS tonight and tomorrow morning, then I'll be fine. I really like mentholated snuffs, it's a pity my nose doesn't...

JustScott

Friday evening/Saturday morning, made almost the entire snuffbox worth of Garrett Scotch disappear. Back to good! And nose is perfectly happy. Had a few "variety pinches" of Silver Dollar Apricot, which is totally my daughter's fault. She likes it when I take an empty SD "tap can" and flip it like a coin, just loves to watch it spin etc. and it's apparently comedy gold when I miss it and go "Oops!" Man, I'm getting spoiled by the fact that most things are funny to a 4-year-old in the right mood. Anyway, it always makes me want some of the sweet fruity snuff, as the old empties are blueberry/raspberry/cherry/vanilla mostly. I'm thinking of getting more of the raspberry and the cherry. The cherry is AMAZING 50/50 with vanilla, and the raspberry is pretty amazing on its own.