What's new

What are you Snuffing 2019

StillLearning

I’m glad you survived the Cheeta @StillLearning . When I didn’t see you post for a few days after I’d sent it to you, I feared the worst.
Lol!!!! No it has actually been pretty much a daily sniff for me the last week or so. I like it, it's like 6photos take on American scotch. In fact, sometimes the flavor reminds me of superior scotch, sometimes not.

Seriously you must approach it differently than any other snuff I'm aware of. And your playing with fire so there's a good chance of getting burned. However once the technique is right, it's a WONDERFUL snuff.

I apologise for the delayed review. Life has been hectic to say the least lately. Honestly I was a little ashamed to show my face around here because I was neglecting my end of the trade with @Cappadoc for so long. It was embarrassing. Thankfully I made it to the post office last weekend so hopefully he will be enjoying some new snuff in the next few days.

WalkinStick

Driving the Bandwagon
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Lol!!!! No it has actually been pretty much a daily sniff for me the last week or so. I like it, it's like 6photos take on American scotch. In fact, sometimes the flavor reminds me of superior scotch, sometimes not.

Seriously you must approach it differently than any other snuff I'm aware of. And your playing with fire so there's a good chance of getting burned. However once the technique is right, it's a WONDERFUL snuff.

I apologise for the delayed review. Life has been hectic to say the least lately. Honestly I was a little ashamed to show my face around here because I was neglecting my end of the trade with @Cappadoc for so long. It was embarrassing. Thankfully I made it to the post office last weekend so hopefully he will be enjoying some new snuff in the next few days.
Life happens, man. We all get it. I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

Once you get it nailed down, if you still enjoy it, I’d suggest looking into White Elephant and Dholakia White. Very similar, but different kicks.

You’re right about technique. It still makes me sneeze 2/5 times I sniff it.

StillLearning

Life happens, man. We all get it. I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

Once you get it nailed down, if you still enjoy it, I’d suggest looking into White Elephant and Dholakia White. Very similar, but different kicks.

You’re right about technique. It still makes me sneeze 2/5 times I sniff it.
Yeah I'm interested in the WE and DW as well. I feel like I should Branch out of the Indian stuff a little more whenever I make another order, but for now I like them so much better than anything else it's hard to want to experiment with anything else.

Maybe I'll just Branch out from the 6photo snuff....plenty other Indians to try out.

StillLearning

@StillLearning freaking bombed me.
I sent him like 20ish grams of snuff to try an he mails me over 100 grams of snuff!
Dang dude, thanks.
Haha no worries my friend. I really feel bad for you guys that can't just go down to the corner and pick up some good American snuff. It's a shame.

That is one of my favorite things about snuff....$20= a lifetime supply.