What are you snuffing April 2021?

JustScott

Didn't get the chance for any snuff last night, was doing orientation with a new on-call person. Barely got a moment to myself, though it's nice to have someone in the pipeline for the times my relief calls out. Tonight's better, not only because I have my closet/office to myself but it's also my Friday. And it's time for more Gold Label and a coffee refill. Enjoying this quiet night...

RevSmoke

OK, my package Mr. Snuff finally arrived on Monday (when I wasn't home). Right now I am trying some McChrystals Summer Harvest.

Last night I tried some Gawith Hoggarth Special M.

Not sure if I am doing it right...nor am I sure what I should expect?

At present, getting some raspberry notes. No perceptible nic hit as I thought I'd get.

So, how many Snuffers are from the States?
And if from the states, from where are you getting your snuff?

Waiting over 2 months from Mr. Snuff was a long wait. However, with my order, I figure I have enough to last me quite a while.

Thanks.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
OK, my package Mr. Snuff finally arrived on Monday (when I wasn't home). Right now I am trying some McChrystals Summer Harvest.

Last night I tried some Gawith Hoggarth Special M.

Not sure if I am doing it right...nor am I sure what I should expect?

At present, getting some raspberry notes. No perceptible nic hit as I thought I'd get.

So, how many Snuffers are from the States?
And if from the states, from where are you getting your snuff?

Waiting over 2 months from Mr. Snuff was a long wait. However, with my order, I figure I have enough to last me quite a while.

Thanks.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Summer Harvest is a light raspberry flavored Snuff, but nice to my tastes. Rather light in nicotine. Sam Gawith makes a raspberry Snuff that is very raspberry. Might be a bit stronger.

I'm in the heart of the Ozarks.