What Are You Snuffing August 2019

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
Toque Lime Toast after a commute and shower
TPS Madras —> Chocolicious at my desk with a big kettle of water heating up for some shu pu’erh
None of this would’ve made any sense to me in January...
@Serenity, we miss you. @Danny made a proper thread to convince you to come back home
A proper thread....

Y'all take yourselves too seriously sometimes.;)

I'm shoveling Morlaix up my schnoz now....

Serenity

Burn out Bright
Great morning and happy New month of jamming, pounding, snorting, or snuffing, whichever term you prefer, I appreciate the gentlemanly phrase of taking snuff myself, and this glorious morning in Florida I'm taking Original & Genuine while burning The Mixture 79 in a ugly travel pipe. Have a wonderful day and thank you Danny for starting the thread in a gentlemanly fashion.

Peacock

Resident Hipster
Patron
Great morning and happy New month of jamming, pounding, snorting, or snuffing, whichever term you prefer, I appreciate the gentlemanly phrase of taking snuff myself, and this glorious morning in Florida I'm taking Original & Genuine while burning The Mixture 79 in a ugly travel pipe. Have a wonderful day and thank you Danny for starting the thread in a gentlemanly fashion.
I like how Danny calls it “pinches”. Seems so... sophisticated

Serenity

Burn out Bright
I like how Danny calls it “pinches”. Seems so... sophisticated
Sophisticated, me.......:hahaha-024:
Yea,,,I laughed pretty hard going with sophisticated, but hey, beats prissy. Danny prefers pinching and I do on some snuff, but the black ground up charcoal ones don't get taken that method. I quickly become a laughing stock with my Hitler look, so I just shovel, less mess. This time it's Motia, it's doing it's job.
20190801_155321.jpg