What are you snuffing February 2020

JustScott

All right... Finally to the good part of the night. I'm here at work with Gold Label and coffee. I had been thinking about switching out the GL for O&G tonight, but then other things happened. It's not at all a problem, I'm enjoying the GL. Maybe a bit more than I should, so I'm gonna get a bite to eat while I'm reading PSD. Then take more snuff, of course.

JustScott

Back and forth, back and forth. Every time I sat down for more than 5 minutes... Oh well. Had some Gold Label most of the times I passed the restroom, so there was that. The shift is almost over now, and I got my stuff done early instead of racing around now. Instead of NEEDING the nic kick of that White Fox I'm about to stuff in my lip, I can just sit here and enjoy it. And then home, to my weekend. That's the best thing about my Sunday morning, the knowledge that I don't have to come back to work until Wednesday. Enjoy the rest of your weekends, snuffers. I'll be back here Wednesday, or at least that's the plan. Now to have some mouth Cheeta (White Fox Full Charge regular size portion with 16mg. WOO!)