What are you snuffing February 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

mongo

Since all I have is Thor's Hammer, Elmo's Reserve, Seville and a small amount of Desert Campfire.... that's what I've been hitting. TH and ER multiple times today, and both within the last hour. I still have yet to master the Seville.... super fine stuff, difficult to snuff without making a mess.

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
Since all I have is Thor's Hammer, Elmo's Reserve, Seville and a small amount of Desert Campfire.... that's what I've been hitting. TH and ER multiple times today, and both within the last hour. I still have yet to master the Seville.... super fine stuff, difficult to snuff without making a mess.
Breath very lightly and "aim" for the front of your nose. If you inhale too hard it shoots straight back. Works for me anyway. Some people say to inhale 3/4 full then take the snuff. The idea is that if your lungs are mostly full already you wont inhale too hard.

JustScott

Are you spooning it or pinching it? Fine snuff can be easier when you pinch, you have more control. And also, listen to @Ozark Wizard , it's really like sniffing a flower. Some people take a fast sniff, but I much prefer a slow, controlled inhale, almost like you're trying to breathe without making the air move. I can't feel any air currents on my fingertips, but the snuff gets up there. For coarser snuffs, like Thor's Hammer etc., you do need a harder sniff, but with finer snuffs, it's almost like just thinking about it will get it in your nose.
Oh, and speaking of noses, there's O&G in mine tonight. About time for some more...

Roadsdiverged

It seems I had something like that around here... Lemme look...

Nope, Gotard Fruit Mix.

I am dangerously close to a snuff order. It's been six months...
6 months? You have better self control than me sir! My problem is, there are so many snuffs to choose from and I've only ran across 2 that i dont like.

Here's my "currently snuffing" drawer

Peacock

There is no spoon.
Are you spooning it or pinching it? Fine snuff can be easier when you pinch, you have more control. And also, listen to @Ozark Wizard , it's really like sniffing a flower. Some people take a fast sniff, but I much prefer a slow, controlled inhale, almost like you're trying to breathe without making the air move. I can't feel any air currents on my fingertips, but the snuff gets up there. For coarser snuffs, like Thor's Hammer etc., you do need a harder sniff, but with finer snuffs, it's almost like just thinking about it will get it in your nose.
Oh, and speaking of noses, there's O&G in mine tonight. About time for some more...
Yep. Nailed my.thoughts exactly!
TPS Madras with a wee bit of Aztec chaser

JustScott

Damn quote reply thing not working for me tonight...
@JustScott , I am using the mighty Moljnir snuff spoon of course! I hold it up to my nostril and BARELY breathe. Haven't tried fingers. I'm not doing anything even remotely like snorting or even inhaling noticeably hard.
I have the same thing with a spoon. I'm sure it's just technique, and if I used a spoon more than once in a blue moon I'd probably get better at it. With concentration I'm sure it's possible, but then again I overshot my Gold Label on the first 2 pinches tonight because I always forget that it's pretty finely ground.
And speaking of, that's what I'm here with tonight, WoS Gold Label and the everpresent coffee. Not too busy as of yet, knock wood...

JustScott

Didn't get too terribly busy, but man it's frustrating dealing with a recalcitrant thumb drive... Good thing there was snuff! I would be in an annoyed headspace now otherwise, and that would not help with the grocery shopping on my way home. Between the Gold Label and the General Original I'm about to stuff in my lip, I should be okay. I almost forgot and left this window open, I'm sure it would lead to interesting questions, lol...
I'll be back tonight. Have a great Saturday snuffers!

Status
Not open for further replies.