What are you snuffing February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustScott

I'm going to have to try some of these "Viking" snuffs. They sound great. I've never been too sure about them, because I don't generally like coarser grinds or moisture, but now I'm curious. The pictures I've seen don't look too different from McChrystal's in grind and moisture. Are they similar in terms of grind and moisture, or coarser/wetter?
Just got the usuals tonight, as always. About to refill my cup with coffee and my nose with Gold Label, as soon as I hit post...

Rybones

One more
Patron
I'm going to have to try some of these "Viking" snuffs. They sound great. I've never been too sure about them, because I don't generally like coarser grinds or moisture, but now I'm curious. The pictures I've seen don't look too different from McChrystal's in grind and moisture. Are they similar in terms of grind and moisture, or coarser/wetter?
Just got the usuals tonight, as always. About to refill my cup with coffee and my nose with Gold Label, as soon as I hit post...
I’ve had two tins of each now, and Viking blends have been both coarser/wetter than the McChrystal’s.
Edited to add I’m putting Viking Brown up my nose.

JustScott

I’ve had two tins of each now, and Viking blends have been both coarser/wetter than the McChrystal’s.
Edited to add I’m putting Viking Brown up my nose.
Thank you. Probably still gonna try some at some point, they sound really good.
And since I'm here and posting, I may as well have some Gold Label. And coffee. I need both tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.