What are you snuffing February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadsdiverged

Don't forget to save some room for food stuff!

Thor's Hammer. Neat.

Well, last year after I spent the hellish summer working the garden, someone took about 75% of what I put up for the year. I keep it in my dads big freezer, and it wasn't him who took it. The year before, my step sister turned all of my work into baby food for her kid. My time, my money, my work... gone without even asking, or even helping. So this year will be tobacco. Maybe a few things no one else around here eats.

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
Well, last year after I spent the hellish summer working the garden, someone took about 75% of what I put up for the year. I keep it in my dads big freezer, and it wasn't him who took it. The year before, my step sister turned all of my work into baby food for her kid. My time, my money, my work... gone without even asking, or even helping. So this year will be tobacco. Maybe a few things no one else around here eats.
Ah so.

RevSmoke

Just placed an order with Mr. Snuff. Been a piper for 40 years plus, and a cigar smoker for almost as long. Never really done snuff seriously, tried it here and there and thought that it might be something to try. I have used mentholated snuff a couple times, but not sure I have the technique down to get all that I could out of it.

Any suggestions might be helpful.

What I order was the McChrystal’s. 12 tin sampler.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Peace of the Lord be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.