What are you snuffing February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevSmoke

Howdy Reverend!

I'm not much on mentholated or "medicated" snuff unless I "need" to. I'll say McChrystal's has a nice portfolio to browse. It's certain you'll find something you like in your sampler.

I'm having Seville made by Fribourg and Treyer.

I guess I am looking for a simple "how to" more than anything? I can put a little on my fingernail and snuff it, but is there more to it than that?

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
I guess I am looking for a simple "how to" more than anything? I can put a little on my fingernail and snuff it, but is there more to it than that?
That's what I generally do. Thumbnail pile an sniff. Hot huge or deep, just like smelling something for the first time. Some folks use the back of their hand, or small spoons like on a Czech tool.

RevSmoke

That's what I generally do. Thumbnail pile an sniff. Hot huge or deep, just like smelling something for the first time. Some folks use the back of their hand, or small spoons like on a Czech tool.

OK, here is another dumb question. I ordered from Mr. Snuff. It shipped January 21. I stuff has been delayed in shipping, and I know this is coming from overseas. There is not tracking # on it. So, should I be concerned? Or continue in patience?

Thanks.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
OK, here is another dumb question. I ordered from Mr. Snuff. It shipped January 21. I stuff has been delayed in shipping, and I know this is coming from overseas. There is not tracking # on it. So, should I be concerned? Or continue in patience?

Thanks.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
My average waiting time is about a fortnight. Sometimes a couple more days. Never a month.

JustScott

I thought I had more snuff in my tin, but I need to re-up when I get home. Had to use the small blade on my tiny Leatherman. Worked okay, but it helps that I've got some General White. About to take the last bits in this tin (and refill it as soon as I get home!) I'll throw in a fresh pouch in a bit. Getting into the neighborhood of the end of the shift, and it's the end of my workweek, so hopefully it'll just keep coasting in smooth. Time to refill the coffee cup and scrape out the snuff tin...

Status
Not open for further replies.