What Are You Snuffing January 2020

JustScott

Wow, it's 2020! Happy New Year everyone. I had lots of snuff over the offdays, my Anarkali/Cheeta and Kailash/Cheeta mixes, some of all three of those straight, a bit of Garrett Scotch, a pinch or two of Royal George, a little Begum Green, almost the last of the Desert Campfire and the Barnyard Brute, and a fair bit of Super Kailash. Fit in a couple pipes too. Nice, fairly easy offdays this week. Hope that continues!
I'm back here at work, probably be working a fair bit tonight, creating some forms for supply audits etc. Night shift stuff... Will be staying awake and alert with the help of some Cheeta-heavy BGC and the usual work coffee. Here we go...

JustScott

Sicilian Burst, not digging it. Switching to Old Paris.
For me, Sicilian Burst got better when I took it several times in a row. Not that great on the first or second pinch, not bad but a little too mild, but by about the 7th or 8th in a row, it got all the flavor that was supposed to be there. Lemon, sweetness, tobacco, and a fairly long linger. But I had to stay awake through the first 2 or so.
Just rolling along here, pinch 4 of BGC just getting situated...