What Are You Snuffing January 2020

JustScott

Wow... Just had a pinch of Wilson's of Sharrow Gold Label, the first of this snuff that I've had in months, and it is every bit as good as I remember. This is waaaaay fresher, but I like the ammonia hit at the beginning. It's like the bergamot and the tobacco base are hiding for the first second or two, then the "freshness" clears and... wow. I'm just … wow.
Oh, and see also the "Snuff Bombed by a Peacock" thread in P&T Bombs sub. I can't thank you enough. This is wonderful. Thank you. *snif* That's just the snuff, man. lol...

JustScott

Gold Label. Wow. About 5 pinches into it, and just like before, the scent just intensifies with more, and it sticks around longer and longer. I took my last one about 5 minutes ago, and I'm still sitting here in a universe of light bergamot and that WoS "earth and wet hay" base... This is beautiful. It's just perfect. I don't think I would change anything about it. I've found "my SP".
I know that too many posts like this will mean it's never in stock again, so I'm gonna stop rambling about how awesome it is. In fact, I think it's just ground up OGS. Don't ever buy any, you don't want it! Send me any you've been fooled into paying for!

Olmstead

PSD Slow Smoke Winner
A few pinches here and there of Lundy Foot with Mulled Magic to spice it up a bit. Very nice combination.

Basil Rathbone's Sherlock Holmes The Voice of Terror on the tube. 👍

I just now realized I hadn't posted here in W.A.Y. Snuffing for weeks! I missed you guys! These past few weeks haven't been much of a cake walk; unfortunately life took precedence over snuff reports. I'd have rather been writing long-winded posts!

Olmstead

PSD Slow Smoke Winner
Gold Label. Wow. About 5 pinches into it, and just like before, the scent just intensifies with more, and it sticks around longer and longer. I took my last one about 5 minutes ago, and I'm still sitting here in a universe of light bergamot and that WoS "earth and wet hay" base... This is beautiful.
I bought a tin of Gold Label and I like it, but I imagine myself liking it much more in the spring and summer months. I usually go for the less floral and sweeter, more fruity and citrusy SP's, but I like it. I'm not sure I agree with Mr. Snuff's "high" nicotine rating though. To me it's more like medium. Either way, it's a keeper.