What are you Snuffing June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adui

Sales
So I managed to score more Hedges (obviously) But I'm finding as much as I like the sting and sinus effect of this medicated snuff, it tends to hit a little too hard sometimes. For that reason I just mixed some of it 50/50 with Blueberry. My hope is that the Hedges doesn't power out the Blueberry and the Blueberry adds a nice fruity scent to the hedges. First pull was promising. I have a bullet of the mix to keep on hand

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
So I managed to score more Hedges (obviously) But I'm finding as much as I like the sting and sinus effect of this medicated snuff, it tends to hit a little too hard sometimes. For that reason I just mixed some of it 50/50 with Blueberry. My hope is that the Hedges doesn't power out the Blueberry and the Blueberry adds a nice fruity scent to the hedges. First pull was promising. I have a bullet of the mix to keep on hand
I heard that was pretty strong in the menthol department, hope the mixture tones it down to your liking. It is convenient how easy it is to adjust blends like that. They usually start to marry before even a whole day has passed. I am also out of Toque menthol I like that straight or as a mixer. Does anyone know how that compares to Hedges or O&G? It seems fairly strong in the medicated department. Peppermint is good because you actually taste the base tobacco in the blend.

Adui

Sales
Again with the mix. It did its job, the Hedges isn't so strong that its initial bite is unpleasant, but it was a waste of the blueberry. I think when I order some in the future, Ill order something plain and a tin of hedges. That way I can cut the hedges and not waste something good like Blueberry.

StillLearning

Again with the mix. It did its job, the Hedges isn't so strong that its initial bite is unpleasant, but it was a waste of the blueberry. I think when I order some in the future, Ill order something plain and a tin of hedges. That way I can cut the hedges and not waste something good like Blueberry.
Maybe pick up a tin of Special M. Ive never had hedges but from my understanding special m is slightly "lighter" in the menthol department.

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
Maybe pick up a tin of Special M. Ive never had hedges but from my understanding special m is slightly "lighter" in the menthol department.
I liked Special M that was pretty good. I think toning down menthol with a dark fired blend is nice. Berwick Brown, Santo Domingo or the Bernard Dark Fired VA blend all worked well for me to give some nice tobacco flavor and tone down the Menthol. Though that was with Toque Menthol I still havent tried L260 or whatever the name is. Puffing on PA with a pinch of Chancellor. Ran out of coffee and am having tea. Feels like it is going to get pretty hot here shortly

JustScott

Okay, finally back at work. Had to call out Saturday night with childcare issues, then Wednesday night the curfew was happening and Uber and Lyft weren't picking up in SF, so I had no way to get to work. Back to business as usual tonight, or at least the current "business as usual". Got my General Original in my lip, got my Gold Label in my bag and may have some later, and of course (since I'm awake and typing) coffee in my cup. I still have some catching up to do here, but will get to the "good part" of my night soon, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.