What are you Snuffing June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustScott

Back at work after a couple days off with the usuals, General Original in my lip and coffee. Will probably have a pinch or two of Gold Label before the night is through, it blocks the plastic-y smell of the mask really nicely.
The backyard camping didn't happen, it was misty/damp all day, all night, and has been every day since. I learned the lesson of making sure the tent is dry before putting it away years ago, and didn't need a refresher on it. It's currently shelved until the weather is cooperative, which totally COULD happen at any time, but also might not happen until around September. That's been the way of it the last 2 years, sunny and lovely until about late June/mid July, then cloudy and cool until about a week before the Equinox. We got more sun in February last year than August (and the daytime temps were about the same.) Ah, the foggy side of SF...

JustScott

Back at work, but with a slight changeup. I ran out of General Original, so my snus for the next week is White Fox. It's an "all-white" portion, basically nicotine gum in a pouch instead of a candy shell. It's not my favorite, but it gets the nicotine in there. I have been trying for several days to use my "get a can for $1" coupons, but it seems that no one takes the coupons (if they even have Original in stock...) I'll be able to get myself back to good next week.
I just had a nice pinch of Gold Label, and I'll definitely be supplementing my nicotine with it for the next few nights. I love how this snuff just gets better and better. It never really loses the bergamot. I had an open 10g tin of it for several months last year, and it was great until it was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.