What are you snuffing March 2020?

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
Lots of TH mixed with Rustica today.

And then the experiment began... making Rustica even stronger. For science! And for us nicotine degenerates.

Thank you for the pointers @Darin. Now the waiting begins.
Did you add alkalizer or something? I have some Rustica coming next week. I havent tried it plain yet but have a few tins of things that could stand to be stronger.

Darin

When I figure out which one turned out the best,and will kill a small animal, get ready for samples

(Of course no animals will be harmed)
LOL ... the first time I used Slaked Lime it was WAY too much, like 10%, and the first jar opening almost knocked me out.
Can't wait to see how this works out for you! :)

Now at work keeping the viruses at bay with tons of Sucker Punch and Plum Cake

mongo

I've also been drinking all night.... I've drank enough whiskey to kill a horse. I've been down the deepest of YouTube rabbit holes for about 2 hrs or so tonight too...
But the snuff.... damn. I think I may have hit every one I have at least once tonight. Wait.... I have yet to hit the Otto classic CM. That one, I save for the last of the night.... the menthol is so damn soothing at bedtime.

JustScott

I've also been drinking all night.... I've drank enough whiskey to kill a horse. I've been down the deepest of YouTube rabbit holes for about 2 hrs or so tonight too...
But the snuff.... damn. I think I may have hit every one I have at least once tonight. Wait.... I have yet to hit the Otto classic CM. That one, I save for the last of the night.... the menthol is so damn soothing at bedtime.
Sounds like a pretty good night! Something to look forward to for me, since tonight is my Friday. Tomorrow will likely look like this for me, starting around 9am...
For tonight, I've got the old standby of Gold Label and work coffee, keeping me going, or at least awake. Pretty good so far, nice and quiet. Time for a refill...

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
Stay safe you are much smaller than a horse 😉. About to take a pinch or two of USA WH

Roadsdiverged

Interesting was this based on another thread or are you going to post your results? Roderick posted somewhere on Snuffhouse that for Rustica a ph of 8-10 was good but I have no first hand experience.
It started from a FB conversation I was having with someone. We were talking about Rustica claiming to be super potent but we didnt really feel that it was. I figured it was a pH thing. So in order to draw more out, I did a little bit of digging and hit @Darin up with some questions. After that, the experiment began.

I'm going to post results when I feel its finished, but I'll give an update in a little bit when I open the jars and stir em and let them breath.