What are you snuffing March 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadsdiverged

Update:

.5% jar: slight ammonia scent, nice and earthy after it gets stirred and breathes a little bit.

1.0% jar: the ammonia is about where the 1.5% jar was after 18 hours, fairly strong. After a stir it settles down a bit and has a barnyard/earth smell.

1.5% jar: cracked the lid and put my nose right in. Bad mistake. Nose burned, sinuses open, eyes watered. A few mixes and a little bit of air and it settles down to rich earth with a fair amount of ammonia.

Notes:

I'm liking the smell of #3 the best right now.

Nic content/absorbtion is still unknown.

I'm interested to see how this does with the added moisture to it.

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
It started from a FB conversation I was having with someone. We were talking about Rustica claiming to be super potent but we didnt really feel that it was. I figured it was a pH thing. So in order to draw more out, I did a little bit of digging and hit @Darin up with some questions. After that, the experiment began.

I'm going to post results when I feel its finished, but I'll give an update in a little bit when I open the jars and stir em and let them breath.
Ok that will be interesting to read about. More USA WH

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
Pretty much all damn night. Desert Campfire, Thor's Hammer, Elmo's Reserve, Otto classic CM to end the night.
How in the Hel do you keep from having post-nasal drip of nasty tobacco juice? I swear... if this didn't happen, I'd be snuffing 24/7. Seriously.
Dripping from the front of your nose? I find blowing your nose often helps.

BubbaBriar

Plum Cake was in the pocket of the coat I put on this morning. A great way to get through the day. Got home and threw some Bernard's Double fermented up there. Felt nice, but didn't take long before the run began.
Just had some Virginie. Good besides the sneeze and drip. Seems I've conditioned myself to mostly dusters. Anything not finely ground is a little bothersome up the ol shnoz.

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
Just had some Virginie. Good besides the sneeze and drip. Seems I've conditioned myself to mostly dusters. Anything not finely ground is a little bothersome up the ol shnoz.
I found the same thing but found if you use a LOT of a course grind it is less bothersome SOMETIMES. I tried that after seeing the snuff taking world championship where they take 5g in 60 seconds. So I tried 5 or 6 big pinches of Double Fermented on each side then pinched my nose and it wasnt so bad that way. One pinch of a coarse grind makes me want to blow my nose almost immediately it is so irritating.

Just finishing breakfast will probably have some USA WH with my tea.

StillLearning

Nope, down the back... about 5 min or so after a hit.
This may sound silly but try not sniffing so hard. Just baaaarely get it in there. This will help some, but some snuffs are going to drip no matter what.

Put a pinch on the back of your hand and experiment with how little pressure is needed to inhale the snuff. You might surprise yourself.

mongo

This may sound silly but try not sniffing so hard. Just baaaarely get it in there. This will help some, but some snuffs are going to drip no matter what.

Put a pinch on the back of your hand and experiment with how little pressure is needed to inhale the snuff. You might surprise yourself.
Not sniffing hard at all..... but, am apparently doing monster sized bumps now that I think about it. Been doing smaller bumps while at work today... much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.