What are you snuffing? May 2020

Hoo boy... Back at work, and lots of things. Won't be on here long tonight. I'm on the laptop so it's kinda annoying to deal with, but wanted to stop in and say hello. I think that, with the current situation, I'm going to be limiting snuff to my offdays for a bit. Every time I have some, I get a light post-nasal drip that doesn't bother me at all, but does occasionally make me cough. That's a bad idea for the present, especially since I'm working in a medical facility. Still got General Original in my lip, and I'm very much looking forward to my next set of offdays, when I can enjoy my snuff without worrying that I'll be sent out for testing (especially since one resident just found out about having had contact with someone who just tested positive...) I'm also dealing with that. He's on isolation and I shouldn't have to do anything (a plus of night shift.). On the off chance that I do, we have PPE for Droplet/Contact Precautions in place, but... yeah. I'm hoping for the best. Everyone's immunocompromised, most have underlying conditions that are on the "bad list", and some of them are only somewhat compliant with the shelter-in-place order. It's like working with the canaries INSIDE the coal mine. Was that just a drop of water somewhere down the tunnel, or is it all about to come down on our heads? We'll know soon, I'm sure.
Stay safe snuffers...

mongo

Well boys, I'm snuffin' my first ever snuff, courtesy of @Oouder. Sam Gawith Kendal Brown Scented. I'm freaking loving this. It's like all those parties I used to go to back in college, except the color of the powder has darkened a bit.

Thank you for the seriously legit hookup.
Everyone has their first taste from someone..... @Peacock is directly responsible for getting me hooked on Thor's Hammer and Elmo's Reserve. And I thank him! Just hit some ER a few seconds ago...
Next thing you know... gonna be surfing Mr. Snuff and others. Yeah. Buy extra Kleenex.

Everyone has their first taste from someone..... @Peacock is directly responsible for getting me hooked on Thor's Hammer and Elmo's Reserve. And I thank him! Just hit some ER a few seconds ago...
Next thing you know... gonna be surfing Mr. Snuff and others. Yeah. Buy extra Kleenex.
Mr. Snuff still won't take my damned credit card! Try as I might with my bank. Luckily, I don't seem to have the same problem with the McChrystals and Toque sites. But I'm bummed about Mr. Snuff. Obviously I need to get me a regular Cheeta supply going.

Ozark Wizard

Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Mr. Snuff still won't take my damned credit card! Try as I might with my bank. Luckily, I don't seem to have the same problem with the McChrystals and Toque sites. But I'm bummed about Mr. Snuff. Obviously I need to get me a regular Cheeta supply going.
Welcome to the team! Nothing like a new rabbit hole....:nanaparty:

Back at work, and done with everything I can do before 6. Enjoying some General Original in my lip, and almost enjoying the coffee. I'll enjoy staying awake, anyway. Looking forward to a big pinch of pretty much everything Sunday.
Well boys, I'm snuffin' my first ever snuff, courtesy of @Oouder. Sam Gawith Kendal Brown Scented. I'm freaking loving this. It's like all those parties I used to go to back in college, except the color of the powder has darkened a bit.

Thank you for the seriously legit hookup.
Enjoy it! With some things, the first time is the nicest one, but snuff just keeps improving as your technique and your "scent palate" come into focus. Just don't get confused and try to do a line of Cheeta...