What are you snuffing? May 2020

I remember the PSF mayor helping me through my first snuff experience. Tube rose from my local food lion one night while i was out on lunch break from work. Ive never looked back and i still recall how much enjoyment that first pinch gave me. The beautiful thing about American snuff is I still have that exact tin and it still taste the same several years later.

I went through a 50g bag of Otto Glacier in record time. Looking forward to trying Chancellor when the order gets here. Is AM better than Toque Apricot? I couldnt get into Apricot at all I just got an overwhelming scent of wood or flax oil.
Never tried toque apricot so I can't really compare it though chancellor is an amazing snuff I went through my tin in no time

Never tried toque apricot so I can't really compare it though chancellor is an amazing snuff I went through my tin in no time
I just tried the Peach and Chancellor. The Peach is like the Apricot to me an odd wood scent with only a faint fruit scent. Must just be me. Chancellor is very good but I think I like Glacier more so I ordered a giant bag.