What are you snuffing May 2021?

mongo

You know, it never occurred to me.... I never asked @Ozark Wizard exactly how he does his now world famous "Oz combo", i.e. Thor's Hammer and Aztec. Do you do first one, then the other? Reason I asked.... at work now, and had only enough left of my TH for about 1/2 the normal amount I would snuff. So, I added a half increment of Aztec to that.... and Voila! it was wonderful, the two mixed together in one bump. I used to do my Oz combos one bump followed by the other.

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
You know, it never occurred to me.... I never asked @Ozark Wizard exactly how he does his now world famous "Oz combo", i.e. Thor's Hammer and Aztec. Do you do first one, then the other? Reason I asked.... at work now, and had only enough left of my TH for about 1/2 the normal amount I would snuff. So, I added a half increment of Aztec to that.... and Voila! it was wonderful, the two mixed together in one bump. I used to do my Oz combos one bump followed by the other.
At home I'll pack Thor and use Aztec for wadding. Out and about I have a tin mixed half and half. I prefer the first way. But it is good either way.

Summer Harvest. It's raining.