What Are You Snuffing October 2019

Olmstead

PSD Slow Smoke Winner
Today it's Field of Junipers, again. As the weather gets colder I'll probably shelf it in favor of others. Elmo's Reserve sounds like a great chaser snuff for the Autumn and early winter.

Dad's going to Alabama for a vintage motorcycle race, so I asked him to keep an eye out for a can of WEG original while he's down there; a great dad, for sure. Hopefully I'll get lucky. I love WEG original, but no way I'm paying The Northerner a total of $60 to ship one can...pfft!

Waiting on a nice order of some more SWS and few others.
Thor's Hammer.

October eh?
Definitely should've thrown a tin of that into my last order. That 'dark' cigar-like aroma goes nicely with the Autumn air. Although I did order some Mulled Magic, which might make a nice seasonal chaser.

Olmstead

PSD Slow Smoke Winner
SWS Auld Alliance, first try. Reminds me of a saw mill while they're cutting fresh hardwoods, mainly cedar, but also oak. Again, this reminds me that I need to get over the the reviews section and write a few entries on SWS and the other snuffs I've had so far.
:banana:
The Royal Mail smiled upon me this morning and delivered this:
20191001_121411_HDR.jpg
Should last me through the week. ;)
Samuel Gawith Irish D Light with a mug of strong tea and a pipe.
I almost bought some of that in my last order, but I was running over budget, and so chose the Café Regal instead. Haven't tried either yet, but the reviews certainly make them sound good.

Danny

SWS Auld Alliance, first try. Reminds me of a saw mill while they're cutting fresh hardwoods, mainly cedar, but also oak. Again, this reminds me that I need to get over the the reviews section and write a few entries on SWS and the other snuffs I've had so far.
:banana:
The Royal Mail smiled upon me this morning and delivered this:
View attachment 43091
Should last me through the week. ;)

I almost bought some of that in my last order, but I was running over budget, and so chose the Café Regal instead. Haven't tried either yet, but the reviews certainly make them sound good.
There's always next time. I highly recommend it, to me it smells of old leather and slightly smoky.

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
Today it's Field of Junipers, again. As the weather gets colder I'll probably shelf it in favor of others. Elmo's Reserve sounds like a great chaser snuff for the Autumn and early winter.

Dad's going to Alabama for a vintage motorcycle race, so I asked him to keep an eye out for a can of WEG original while he's down there; a great dad, for sure. Hopefully I'll get lucky. I love WEG original, but no way I'm paying The Northerner a total of $60 to ship one can...pfft!

Waiting on a nice order of some more SWS and few others.

Definitely should've thrown a tin of that into my last order. That 'dark' cigar-like aroma goes nicely with the Autumn air. Although I did order some Mulled Magic, which might make a nice seasonal chaser.
Mulled Magic is rather nice!

More Summer Harvest today. Still pretty warm out here!

Olmstead

PSD Slow Smoke Winner
Toque Ambrosia. I think I'm in love. It stunk like ammonia when I opened it, but after a few hours of 'letting it breathe', it's transformed into an excellent SP, and with a decent nic kick too.
St. James Parish. Mrsnuff emailed me courteously back and they are restocking SWS selections in a week or two. Keep on keeping on snufferroos.
That is great news! Although they still have most of my favorites in stock, it's nice to know Johnny Scott is keeping that top-shelf snuff coming.