What Are You Snuffing October 2019

Just restocked on Red Bull. Love this snuff. Just the right strength and flavor for me. Scared to try some of the other snuffs y'all mention. Lookin' at you, Cheetah!
Get some Rustica from Toque's website:
https://www.toquesnuff.com/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=rustica50g

Be prepared for the mightiest nic hit on planet Earth. Well, as far as snuff goes. The white snuffs are strong, as far as ingestion (the burn!), but Rustica is the end of the road in nicotine.

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
At the risk of asking a really dumb question, can I rehydrate snuff tobacco the same way I would pipe tobacco? The bit of Moro Moro I took out of the big can and put in an empty snus can has turned a little too dry.
I don't see why not. I've brought back some Bernard's Double fermented by putting it in a plastic food storage container next to a ramikin of distilled water and closed it up over night. It was like new condition the next morning.

At the risk of asking a really dumb question, can I rehydrate snuff tobacco the same way I would pipe tobacco? The bit of Moro Moro I took out of the big can and put in an empty snus can has turned a little too dry.
I don't see why not. I've brought back some Bernard's Double fermented by putting it in a plastic food storage container next to a ramikin of distilled water and closed it up over night. It was like new condition the next morning.
@Darin told me to do the same, if I found a snuff a little too dry for my taste.