What are you Snuffing this September?

Thanks for the welcome, gents!

My snuffs are all made from whole leaf tobacco, lamina only (almost no stems), and are primarily dark air-cured or cigar varieties.
Everything I use for flavoring is food grade because I figure if you can't eat it, it shouldn't go in the nose either.
The most popular scented snuff I've made, so far, is my Root Beer and the most popular natural one I named Barnyard Brute due to the high ammonia.
Once I'm settled in here, I'll start sending out some samples. :)
...that Root Beer is d*** good stuff, er, snuff...

Thanks for the welcome, gents!

My snuffs are all made from whole leaf tobacco, lamina only (almost no stems), and are primarily dark air-cured or cigar varieties.
Everything I use for flavoring is food grade because I figure if you can't eat it, it shouldn't go in the nose either.
The most popular scented snuff I've made, so far, is my Root Beer and the most popular natural one I named Barnyard Brute due to the high ammonia.
Once I'm settled in here, I'll start sending out some samples. :)
Welcome, Brosef!

Olmstead

PSD Slow Smoke Winner
Quickly running low on Hedges, so O&G tonight.

Tried six ways to Sunday to get my MasterCard to go through on Mr. Snuff but that dog wouldn't hunt. Also tried calling and nothing. Hoping to get in touch with them tomorrow so a fresh tin of Hedges (and a lot more) will get on its way to Massachusetts.

Also, check out and stay tuned to Wooda's Basic Snuff Recipe thread where I'm trying my hand at making a homemade batch of mentholated snuff (pics included)!

Quickly running low on Hedges, so O&G tonight.

Tried six ways to Sunday to get my MasterCard to go through on Mr. Snuff but that dog wouldn't hunt. Also tried calling and nothing. Hoping to get in touch with them tomorrow so a fresh tin of Hedges (and a lot more) will get on its way to Massachusetts.

Also, check out and stay tuned to Wooda's Basic Snuff Recipe thread where I'm trying my hand at making a homemade batch of mentholated snuff (pics included)!
I had trouble with my card there once. Had to call my bank. It was a fraud protection deal.

Crumbs of Comfort this morning along with a pipe of Reiner Golden Flake.

@StillLearning Thanks for the advice! That was the problem. The way my card is set up, I have to call the bank each time I want to pay anyone outside the USA. Anyways, I got it taken care of.
Yep, that was exactly my problem. The lady said if someone steals your identity in the USA, they can get your $ back. If it's international....good luck.

Same old same old NC Madras for me today.