What is your current rotation?

Second Breakfast

Since I am new I don't have a concrete rotation. I do have my daily pick, I usually pack an old Altoids tin with that and carry it with me with my pipe. But here is my list that I most frequently use.
Daily Use: Cornell and Diehl Epiphany
A light English blend cultivation the perfect ratio of Va, Burleys, Latakia and Perique.

Mid-Day Smoke: Vauen Oxford No. 5
Virginia, Black Cavendish, and Burly. Really sets the mood to just sit there and think! I got this after 6oz of Haunted Bookshop as a recommendation from the shop owner. I was pleasantly surprised and I am trying to make it last until I can go back to that specific shop.

Night After Dinner: Cornell and Diehl Espresso
Delicious and dark! This sweet aromatic has Burly and Cavendish in it. I am almost out of it and I really need to get more, sometimes will supplement it with Sutliffs Coconut&Almond. But I like to finish the day with a sweeter aromatic blend. Its soft on my pallet and I am allowed to smoke these inside because the smell is not that obnoxious to my girlfriend.

Sheppard’s Pipe

Cuddly Destroyer Bear
Changes quite a bit and is not at all strict but lately these seem to be the most frequently smoked

-Brown Twist mixed with various Lakeland-ish stuff (thanks again @Sheppard’s Pipe )
-Country Squire White Rose
-Abberant (thus far this and UNO are the two Birds of a Feather releases I am kicking myself for not buying more
-Pipe Force episode VI
-LJP DD
-Sutliff Duke Albert
-Peterhill Lat blends (965 and Nightcap)
-Watch City 558

anything else that pops into my head in the moment.
Awesome! Black and Brown Twist both blend so well with others! I just got another box of black twist sliced in the mail yesterday cuz I’ve been adding it to so many blends, I finally ran out! 😆

Hollis

I don't really have a rotation either but I'll stay on 2 or 3 for weeks at a time and then go to 2 or 3 others from the following blends, mostly burley:

Uhles 00
Uhles Perfection Plug
Uhles Blend 44
WCC American Cut Plug Mixture
WCC Old North Church
WCC Deluxe Crumb Cut
Peretti Cuban Mixture
Peretti DD
Peretti 333
Country Squire Cowboy Coffee
HH Burley Flake
HH Bold KY
Orlik Golden Sliced
4th Generation 2012 Anniversary

I used to love English blends heavy on lat but now mostly just smoke burleys.

SomebodyElse

Westminster and Charing Cross are always open and cellared deep. It's been that way for about 10 years so it's safe to say they are my desert island blends. Westminster over Charing Cross if I have to pick though.

Next up are BlackHouse, WhiteKnight and Magnum Opus. Pretty much one of those are always on the ready. They are all cellared deep as well.

I am always dabbling outside of that. I try to keep only 4 or 5 tins or jars going at a time, though. It's tough but it saves having things getting stuck drying out and becoming less flavorful.

ender1204

After having a solid rotation for the better part of 15 years everything has been thrown on its head.

Leading the pack is my Axis Of Burley consisting of PS 702, Uhle PP and Uhle 00.

My straight VAs have become limited to Hogshead only.

Chenet's Cake, one of my favorite blends, Bayou Morning Flake, and Kajun Kake satisfy all my Perique needs.

Quiet Nights is slowly monopolizing my English smokes.

I am much more open to change now and just go with the flow. I think the days of me having a set rotation are gone for good.

Johnny

I wish i could have a rotation, but I'm just not programed that way. I hyper fixate on things i find that I enjoy, to the point that it's all i'll do until i slowly move it from extreme liking it, to just liking it. At which point i am then free from my burden to try other things. In the not too distant past I tried some MV-1000 from Lane, found it a little too sweet so i tempered it with about 50% Sir Walter. Now that has been all i've smoked for 2months or so and I have no signs of slowing. I have other tins of things I very much enjoy. But, i'm stuck on this for a while. We'll see how long it goes.

Fortunately this hyperfixation of mine has never left me disliking something. For now, i will gladly take more of the same.

Deckard

I've got my cellar stored in a cabinet, but the blends I dip into regularly are in my desk drawer.

Germain's King Charles
Germain's 1820
LJP Cambridge
Wessex Burley Slice
Uhles 00
LJP 333
SPC Hogshead
Samuel Gawith Brown #4
Samuel Gawith Best Brown Flake
Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake
Reiner Long Golden Flake
WCC Rouxgaroux
LJP no. 8 Slice

Dsass8411

Regular rotation would be:
SPC Mississippi River SR
TCS Hunting Creek, Riverboat Queen and Picayune
MB Seven Seas Royal
Plum ‘57- mix of MB Plumcake and 4th Generation 1957
SPC Plum Pudding
Capt Black White

lighter rotation of stuff I don’t have cellared:
SG 1792
Wilke Coronado
WCC Rouxgaroux
Sutliff Phantom Privateer

bbjs62

Below is a list of my current rotation with the length of how long its been in it

GLP Westminster - 17 years - I still remember my very first bowl of this blend. I cannot tell if the blend has changed over the years or I have, but either way its still the perfect English.

Unicorn Turds Stonehaven - 17 years - I also remember my first bowl of this stuff. A very heady and complex blend. So many memories are tied to this blend. I usually smoke 2 bowls a month but now I am down to my last 8oz so will cut back to maybe once a month.

Unicorn Turds Penzance - 17 years - Also a lot of good memories tied to this blend. The smoked aroma of Penzance is unparalleled. I have gotten more nirvana smokes out of this blend than any other.

Erinmore Flake - 17 years - I've seen a lot of polarizing views on this flake, but I love it. Just a satisfying smoke with no hassle. Consistent and always in stock.

Solani Silver Flake - 17 years - I fell in love with this blend from my first bowl. This blend has my favorite tin aroma. After all these years I cannot tell if it's topped or not, but I lean towards topped. If not it is some special that there terbaccy.

Peterson Irish Whiskey - 17 years - This is the only aromatic I have in my rotation, and the only aromatic I've smoked more than one tin of. Its just a satisfying, smooth smoke and I like its light topping.

SG Full Virginia Flake - 17 years - Not much left to say about this legend.

C&D Opening Night - 15 years - Uncased Virginia goodness. Just a classic.

GLP Union Square - 12 years - I have smoked more of this blend than any other. I spent about a decade of smoking mostly straight VAs and got lots of experience with this one. I have some that is aged 10 years and it is more spicy than a fresh tin. This is one of the few blends that I will air out before smoking.

GLP Quiet Nights - 10 years - This may be controversial, but Quiet Nights is as good as Penzance to me. About a third of the way through the bowl when the Latakia quiets down, I cannot tell the difference between this blend and Penz. In my opinion Quiet Nights is the best English ever blended. I have tried all of the old Dunhill English blends and they do not compare in my opinion. The dance between Latakia and Oriental is unrivaled.

This was basically everything I smoked until a year ago when I got the unexplained urge to try new blends.

SPC Hogshead - 1 year - Most frequent smoke currently. I am addicted to the aroma of the smoke. It is heavily cased so I recommend using pipe cleaners during the smoke, smoking it in a small bowl with a slow cadence. When I was younger I was terrified my favorite blends would go out of production, but I never considered that possibility that the best blends were ahead of me.

C&D Night Train - 1 year - I like the nicotine punch of this blend. A year ago I decided to broaden my horizons and start trying new blends. My rotation has changed dramatically over the past year and a lot of things are in flux, but finding blends like Night Train is why it is worth it. This blend is just a nice blend that delivers what it promises.

Anthology 1992-2022 - 1 year - I was actually blown away by this blend. Hard to put down in words, but it just hits the spot. I do not horde limited tobaccos because I feel that it is wrong so I will miss this one when it is gone. I only horde mass produced tobaccos that have plenty for everyone.

GLP Gaslight - 1 year - This is a unique very high quality English. I cannot really compare it to any other English I have smoked. Something I would recommend English lovers to try at least once.

More recently I have been smoking Bayou Morning Flake, Chenet's Cake, GLP Odyssey, GLP Cairo, and a few others.

One tobacco I used to smoke but can no longer get is De La Concha's Bull's Eye. This was an incredible blend and one of my all time favorites, but alas it is no more.

I'll take your rotation any day. The ones I've smoked are all on my top list, hence the ones I've not smoked seems to be something I need to order.

Wouldn't call my open tins a rotation, rather a stochastic process on top of some kind of base pattern...

I have a "few" I smoke 3-4 bowls on a daily basis, one or two at a time for some week (base pattern):
Hal O' The Wynd
Brown Clunee
HH ODF
Quiet Nights (Best ever made)
Bayou Morning Flake (out of stock...)
Lakeland Dark (obsolete, have a few tins..)
Scottish Cake
Black Parrot
Capstan Blue Flake (..sometimes yellow)
Sutliff 1849 (thanks @fbeiii )
MB Plumcake
OGS
Solani Silver Flake
Anything from @Ernie Q - strongly recommend any of his sample packs if you're new to WC
Need a separate WC rotation/toplist... right now 558, Rouxgaroux, American Cut-plug, Santa's sack..

Then I have some 30-40 more open/samples I fill up my day with (stochastic):
Current toplist:
Chenet's Cake (thanks @AndyNJ )
GLP Bankside (..last tin)
H&H Louisiana Red (thanks Frank)
Pipe Force Ep. V
C&D Exclusive (thanks @onesixonetwo & @commonsenseman )
...and about 30 more.

In my funnel of unsmoked/unopened/new to me I have some 20-30...
I usually smoke 1-2 bowls of a new blend for a few days, never more than one new at a time.

Top 5 on my bucket list with blends I never managed to find:
Penzance
Edgeworth Sliced
Frog Morton
HH Acadian Perique
GH Louisiana Flake
But there's so many new nice small batch blends coming out and I've never explored HU properly..
So the bucket list it's just history that never happened.

Finally, my blacklist... huh.
Solani 633 (I have a few oz FoC if someone truly like the crap...)
Chelsea Morning.. by some reason I just hated it, think it deserves a 2nd opinion.. an English from Gregory has to be good.
K&K BiBo and other carp Aros.
Anything that smells like a ladies room a Saturday night....

TAD & PAD are very dangerous.

Snappierwogg

Below is a list of my current rotation with the length of how long its been in it

GLP Westminster - 17 years - I still remember my very first bowl of this blend. I cannot tell if the blend has changed over the years or I have, but either way its still the perfect English.

Unicorn Turds Stonehaven - 17 years - I also remember my first bowl of this stuff. A very heady and complex blend. So many memories are tied to this blend. I usually smoke 2 bowls a month but now I am down to my last 8oz so will cut back to maybe once a month.

Unicorn Turds Penzance - 17 years - Also a lot of good memories tied to this blend. The smoked aroma of Penzance is unparalleled. I have gotten more nirvana smokes out of this blend than any other.

Erinmore Flake - 17 years - I've seen a lot of polarizing views on this flake, but I love it. Just a satisfying smoke with no hassle. Consistent and always in stock.

Solani Silver Flake - 17 years - I fell in love with this blend from my first bowl. This blend has my favorite tin aroma. After all these years I cannot tell if it's topped or not, but I lean towards topped. If not it is some special that there terbaccy.

Peterson Irish Whiskey - 17 years - This is the only aromatic I have in my rotation, and the only aromatic I've smoked more than one tin of. Its just a satisfying, smooth smoke and I like its light topping.

SG Full Virginia Flake - 17 years - Not much left to say about this legend.

C&D Opening Night - 15 years - Uncased Virginia goodness. Just a classic.

GLP Union Square - 12 years - I have smoked more of this blend than any other. I spent about a decade of smoking mostly straight VAs and got lots of experience with this one. I have some that is aged 10 years and it is more spicy than a fresh tin. This is one of the few blends that I will air out before smoking.

GLP Quiet Nights - 10 years - This may be controversial, but Quiet Nights is as good as Penzance to me. About a third of the way through the bowl when the Latakia quiets down, I cannot tell the difference between this blend and Penz. In my opinion Quiet Nights is the best English ever blended. I have tried all of the old Dunhill English blends and they do not compare in my opinion. The dance between Latakia and Oriental is unrivaled.

This was basically everything I smoked until a year ago when I got the unexplained urge to try new blends.

SPC Hogshead - 1 year - Most frequent smoke currently. I am addicted to the aroma of the smoke. It is heavily cased so I recommend using pipe cleaners during the smoke, smoking it in a small bowl with a slow cadence. When I was younger I was terrified my favorite blends would go out of production, but I never considered that possibility that the best blends were ahead of me.

C&D Night Train - 1 year - I like the nicotine punch of this blend. A year ago I decided to broaden my horizons and start trying new blends. My rotation has changed dramatically over the past year and a lot of things are in flux, but finding blends like Night Train is why it is worth it. This blend is just a nice blend that delivers what it promises.

Anthology 1992-2022 - 1 year - I was actually blown away by this blend. Hard to put down in words, but it just hits the spot. I do not horde limited tobaccos because I feel that it is wrong so I will miss this one when it is gone. I only horde mass produced tobaccos that have plenty for everyone.

GLP Gaslight - 1 year - This is a unique very high quality English. I cannot really compare it to any other English I have smoked. Something I would recommend English lovers to try at least once.

More recently I have been smoking Bayou Morning Flake, Chenet's Cake, GLP Odyssey, GLP Cairo, and a few others.

One tobacco I used to smoke but can no longer get is De La Concha's Bull's Eye. This was an incredible blend and one of my all time favorites, but alas it is no more.
I have never seen an Unicorn Turds blend and have resigned that I never will.

Snappierwogg

In no order, here are the Mainstays:

Marlin Flake
Red Raperee
No 8 slices, LJ Perretti
Squadron Leader or Presbyterian (revolves)
D&S - Blairgowrie
Capstan Blue or FVF (revolves)
Plumb Pudding
Peterson Deluxe Navy Rolls or Escudo (revolves)

Currently searching for a smooth, slightly sweet, consistent, burly to add to the mix and am excited to try American Cut Plug Mixture this week.

Top Bottom