What is your favorite non aromatic

Sparks

Sales
My Dix has been real popular. You would be surprised how many folks have smoked my Dix across the country and even in Europe. Why yes, folks cannot keep their hands off my Dix
When will you be releasing your next blend, aptly named biggus. You could bomb people with biggus dix, maybe a Va/Or?

mangold92

Dix was an imaginary blend I created on another forum as a joke. After derailing a dozen threads with Dix jokes a member convinced me to actually make the blend. Surprisingly it turned out really good. I have bombed a few people over the last year with a bag of Dix.

Matter of fact I am smoking Dix right now. Have a big jar of it on my desk.
This is one of the greatest things I have ever read in my life. Reminds me of some of the shenanigans from the old PSF.

Russ H.

Mr. Fruity Pebbles
Sales
No Pants Blend?
I guess in terms of defining blend ingredients I would call it a mild aromatic. I can't take much credit, because JM, and Dan invented the stuff--I just kinda threw two of their blends together, and liked it. One of the greatest joys I get from pipe smoking is the simple enjoyment of milder blends that still have some character going on with flavors, and such. During a hard day working outside, or inside to include after a long work week for those who reach for their pipes on the weekends--I don't know about all folks, but I certainly don't want a tobacco hat blows the top of my head off with nicotine. I also don't want a blend that lacks any flavor, but has enough going on I can taste it, and enjoy it more than once twice, or more throughout the day without totally destroying my palate, tongue, and throat. After all I think most of us don't find enjoyment in a blend where you say to yourself--I gotta get lots of food in my belly, sit down, and prepare for the onslaught of harsh flavors, high nicotine, and dizziness, and possible sick stomach when I fire this pipe up.
In aromatics, and Latakias--for that matter all blends I smoke I seek out the middle ground stuff. Not so weak it's like smoking air, or not to harsh I can't een finish the bowl.
I'll leave the mind bender, and gut wrencher blends for those who perhaps enjoy them. Strong pipe tobaccos are not for a wimp like me.

RevSmoke

Dix was an imaginary blend I created on another forum as a joke. After derailing a dozen threads with Dix jokes a member convinced me to actually make the blend. Surprisingly it turned out really good. I have bombed a few people over the last year with a bag of Dix.

Matter of fact I am smoking Dix right now. Have a big jar of it on my desk.
So, what are the constituent tobaccos in Dix?

Top Bottom