What's new

What's going to be in your last bowl of 2018 and what's going to be in your first of 2019? (Name the tobacco)

tfdickson

Sales
Patron
HU Balkan Passion is looking like it will be my final bowl for 2018, smoking it now. First bowl for 2019 will be a McClelland VA flake- McC’s VA’s were probably 50% of what I smoked prior to their close and very little since the close. I’ve got plenty socked away but only now it seems like I can get back to enjoying them, even knowing they’ll never be replaced.

JustScott

Last smoke of 2018 was Haunted Bookshop. Haven't decided what I'll smoke tomorrow. Part of me says Irish Flake, mostly because I usually have IF on my Tuesdays and Fridays after work, but then I think I may break out some of the last of my London Mixture... I'll see what I'm in the mood for when the time arrives. Most likely will be something completely different.

MasterJoda

I figured my last bowl was going to be EMP, but I ended up sneaking in a couple bowls yesterday of my own blend (that turned out to be fabulous).

Not positive on the first bowl. It will probably be McM 40th anniversary or Dunhill Flake, however I have an unopened tin of FM On The Town which I have never smoked. First bowl might be a good time for that . . .

The pipe depends on which baccy I pick.