What's in your cheek?

gnossos

the pineapple on your pizza
Patron
It's always been General Extra Strong Portions for me for about a year, but as I was ordering more I decided to throw a few new ones in there. I'm not super duper interested in it outside of being a nicotine feed, but, hey, I was ordering anyways.

Siberia Brown burned my lip like the first time I ever put Cope in it and it removed any need for any other nicotine for quite awhile. It was fantastic. I may need to save that for not-all-the-time because eventually I'd like to not do oral tobacco and oh boy is this the right kind of rocket ship to my taste. It's the only one that stood out out of maybe six other kinds I tried.

beaupipe

It's always been General Extra Strong Portions for me for about a year, but as I was ordering more I decided to throw a few new ones in there. I'm not super duper interested in it outside of being a nicotine feed, but, hey, I was ordering anyways.

Siberia Brown burned my lip like the first time I ever put Cope in it and it removed any need for any other nicotine for quite awhile. It was fantastic. I may need to save that for not-all-the-time because eventually I'd like to not do oral tobacco and oh boy is this the right kind of rocket ship to my taste. It's the only one that stood out out of maybe six other kinds I tried.
So you're the guy buying that high pH, burn-a-hole-in-your-face, high nicotine stuff.

I'd have thunk you'd be all over the DIY aspects of snus if you use 'em. There are, apparently, about 50k Swedes who make their own. They're out in the wild foraging for rosehips, juniper berries, and spruce shoots. They're growing their own tobacco, making their own birchwood potash, and just generally cooking up a storm.

gnossos

the pineapple on your pizza
Patron
So you're the guy buying that high pH, burn-a-hole-in-your-face, high nicotine stuff.

I'd have thunk you'd be all over the DIY aspects of snus if you use 'em. There are, apparently, about 50k Swedes who make their own. They're out in the wild foraging for rosehips, juniper berries, and spruce shoots. They're growing their own tobacco, making their own birchwood potash, and just generally cooking up a storm.
haha that might be a bridge too far for me

tbh i probably won’t get more of the Siberia stuff, i’d like to quit eventually and i can tell that it’d make it even harder to do so

beaupipe

haha that might be a bridge too far for me

tbh i probably won’t get more of the Siberia stuff, i’d like to quit eventually and i can tell that it’d make it even harder to do so
There seems to be a mini-epidemic of mostly young guys suffering after raising their nicotine tolerance by using those insanely high-nicotine pouches coming out of Eastern Europe. "Garage nicotine pouches" with 100 or 200 or even 500 mg/g of nicotine. Siberia is something like 43 mg. Regular snus is only about 8 mg.

Anyway, making snus is dead easy and can be done in a day if you have a pressure cooker. First batch I did was 5 or 6 years ago using some ground Semois. I was surprised how easy it was and how good it tasted. That was my rabbit hole. Now, I make a few batches a year and each one seems better than the one before. Only drawback to homemade is that they're invariably loose snus, so you're sacrificing the neatness and discretion that is a hefty portion of why many people use snus in the first place. But I've got an asthmatic kid and burning tobacco is just a rare treat for me nowadays.