What's new

What's the Meaning of This?

Pilgrim

Didn't see the number on my stem but it may be a different stem. I was hoping that number was the mark of one of the better meer makers. This is a way better pipe than this other grape patterned one i have. The walls of the bowl are thicker on this one and my other one has the screw in tenon with no plastic connectors.

Last edited:
Didn't see the number on my stem but it may be a different stem. I was hoping that number was the mark of one of the better meer makers. This is a way better pipe than this other grape patterned one i have. The walls of the bowl are thicker on this one and my other one has the screw in tenon with no plastic connectors.
Yeah, mine is way lighter on the stem. The pencil is wearing off there but not on the meer face. Mine is a Koncak.

Eh... I like my Koncak and it smokes pretty well, but my IMP is on a very different level. Tenon and bit on the IMP are briar style and it makes a difference.
That's not meant as an insult to old school meers though. Just a compliment to the modern variety. Yours looks great and anyone would be very happy to find that for $10! Enjoy it!