What's your budget smoke?

StompyMcFat

I'm sitting in my car finishing up a bowl of Balkan Sobraine OSM Match in a Tinder Box pot. I'm out of it now and I am amazed at how much I am enjoying this blend. I went online to see how much I need to cough up, and it's currently less than 2 bucks an ounce (when you order a pound) at P&C.
Dang, that's cheap (but currently backordered). I've been buying some more expensive stuff lately and I'm surprised at how good this stuff is. So, what are your favorite cost effective smokes?

Ray Mackessy

My favorite low cost blends are Sir Walter Raleigh Regular and Prince Albert. I can buy them locally at a low cost. If your a Latakia fan you may consider the blends from Peter Stokebbye like Proper English and English Oriental Supreme. Arango (aka...Peter Stokebbye) Balkan Supreme is another good one. All of the PS blends are low cost and come only in bulk, which is a savings. Most online tobacconists carry these blends.

Ellis You

For about a buck an ounce, it's hard to beat Smoker's Pride Rich Taste and Smoker's Pride Mellow taste. Grand Croupier Double Down and Watch City Meshugaas have been excellent at times, too, but their content varies from batch to batch. Sutliff "Match" blends are also very inexpensive, especially when on sale, and many of them are better than the originals.

ClintonvilleLeather

Sales
For about a buck an ounce, it's hard to beat Smoker's Pride Rich Taste and Smoker's Pride Mellow taste. Grand Croupier Double Down and Watch City Meshugaas have been excellent at times, too, but their content varies from batch to batch. Sutliff "Match" blends are also very inexpensive, especially when on sale, and many of them are better than the originals.
The Black Cavendish isnt bad if you like aromatics. Those are really the only sub $2 I know of. I am having PA now but that comes out to a little over $2.