What's your budget smoke?

Danish

If I am lucky, I can sometimes find decent ‘budget’ tobacco in a B & M south of the border, in Germany. Like e.g. Scottish Cake from RM, now made in Germany. At my local Danish B & M, where I buy most tins, I don’t consider price a factor, since price is high for all tobaccos, OTC or not. Guess due to high tax on tobacco, per weight. No discounts allowed for bulk.

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
https://www.smokingpipes.com/pipe-t...3-Luxury-Bullseye-Flake/product_id/21842/bulk

This one for me is an all time favorite that I never thought was too costly, readily available, and always a great tobacco. One of my favorite things to do was to pop that center out, and then rub out the coin--load the rubbed out tobacco into a pipe, and then put that center on top--repeat until the pipe was full. I enjoy that little change as the tobacco burns down.
It's a blend that won't break the bank, seems to available, and is a god all around smoke.

Bridge mixture is the name i give to an "all sorts" blend. They got that name from an old story. Tobacco used to be transported on a horse pulled wagon. When the wagon crossed a bridge some tobacco would likely spill out. Those too poor or cheap to buy quality tobacco would sweep up the tobacco that fell off the wagon, along with dirt and horse droppings and whatever else and smoke it! Bridge mixture!
The link you left is a blend i have not tried that happens to be called bridge mixture, but it is not an actual bridge mixture by it's very nature. I also have never tried it.
Other names for a Bridge Mixture might be "all sorts" or "franken-blend" perhaps "leftovers" could work.

Coda

Bridge mixture is the name i give to an "all sorts" blend. They got that name from an old story. Tobacco used to be transported on a horse pulled wagon. When the wagon crossed a bridge some tobacco would likely spill out. Those too poor or cheap to buy quality tobacco would sweep up the tobacco that fell off the wagon, along with dirt and horse droppings and whatever else and smoke it! Bridge mixture!
The link you left is a blend i have not tried that happens to be called bridge mixture, but it is not an actual bridge mixture by it's very nature. I also have never tried it.
Other names for a Bridge Mixture might be "all sorts" or "franken-blend" perhaps "leftovers" could work.
Pensioner’s Blend...

Greenbriar

Last summer and fall i smoked a good bit of sutliff 515 ex-1. I will be buying a lot more of that. Every once in a while I’ll break into my jar of PS cube cut and remember why I ordered a bunch of it and wonder why I don’t smoke it more often... dont know if anyone else gets this but it reminds me of black tea when i smoke it. And then last but not least, amphora regular. Much better tobacco than i expected in a pouch, not that I dislike pouch tobacco at all