Work in progress 2024

DannoH

Resting zen face.
Patron
While we all wait for the real pipemaker updates, the amateur contingent can check in now: i has finished a pipe. This is the largeish Danish-y billiard I started in January (you can still see the hint of plateau in the first pic, at the top of the bowl. I said I was gonna keep it and *sorta* did).

Thanks to the guidance of @Sasquatch and @Cramptholomew, it is wearing a mild contrast stain, a first-ever for me. I learned a lot finishing this pipe and I might sand 'er down and do it again to keep goin' down that path.

Anyway, here's what it looks like (for) now:

Attachments

• PXL_20240219_234802969.jpg
    PXL_20240219_234802969.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20240219_234808768.jpg
    PXL_20240219_234808768.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 68
  • PXL_20240219_234815632.jpg
    PXL_20240219_234815632.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 69

Mrm1775

Sales
While we all wait for the real pipemaker updates, the amateur contingent can check in now: i has finished a pipe. This is the largeish Danish-y billiard I started in January (you can still see the hint of plateau in the first pic, at the top of the bowl. I said I was gonna keep it and *sorta* did).

Thanks to the guidance of @Sasquatch and @Cramptholomew, it is wearing a mild contrast stain, a first-ever for me. I learned a lot finishing this pipe and I might sand 'er down and do it again to keep goin' down that path.

Nice work dude!!!

TrubkaJoe

Carpty Diem
Sales

CharringLight

The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield
Patron

That’s a handsome pipe. Nice work!

fMf Piper

Gooseherd
Patron

Man, that is beautiful. Love the shape, finish, everyting. Great work.

Top Bottom