Work in Progress

N80

Just finished this today. Its probably my 25th pipe. Not sure what to call the shape. Yachtsman? Straight Zulu? Any, it isn't finished. Feibing's "Light Brown" is anything but brown. It is almost red. Base is Feibing's "Dark Brown". I like the finish but it does not match the stem at all. So I'll sand it down and just finish with "Dark Brown" and it should match a little better. Stem bit is too thick. Will file it down a little more but I'm afraid I'm close to sanding through to the draw hole/funnel.

I might rusticate it. Can't decide. I could also bend the stem to look more Zulu like.

IMG_1400.jpg

Maddis

Sales
Just finished this today. Its probably my 25th pipe. Not sure what to call the shape. Yachtsman? Straight Zulu? Any, it isn't finished. Feibing's "Light Brown" is anything but brown. It is almost red. Base is Feibing's "Dark Brown". I like the finish but it does not match the stem at all. So I'll sand it down and just finish with "Dark Brown" and it should match a little better. Stem bit is too thick. Will file it down a little more but I'm afraid I'm close to sanding through to the draw hole/funnel.

I might rusticate it. Can't decide. I could also bend the stem to look more Zulu like.

View attachment 52044
Yep, “brown” takes on a whole new meaning with Feibings and briar.

Peacock

There is no spoon.

View attachment 52044
Has a very 50’s cruiser vibe. 😎