Work in Progress

dryan

Sales
I reckon this is the place to show our "Works in Progress" so here goes.
This one has been a Real PITA today, too many dadburn sharp angles and while your trying to perfect one
you can screw up another if ya aint paying close attention. This one still needs a lot of shape clean up and of course
the stem cut. Wasn't going to blast it but, I might do a partial, still not sure.
Don't know what they call these so I'll just call it a Dog Lovar (Bulldog/ Lovat) . :naughty:

View attachment 62598 View attachment 62599 View attachment 62600 View attachment 62601
That's really nice looking

I reckon this is the place to show our "Works in Progress" so here goes.
This one has been a Real PITA today, too many dadburn sharp angles and while your trying to perfect one
you can screw up another if ya aint paying close attention. This one still needs a lot of shape clean up and of course
the stem cut. Wasn't going to blast it but, I might do a partial, still not sure.
Don't know what they call these so I'll just call it a Dog Lovar (Bulldog/ Lovat) . :naughty:

View attachment 62598 View attachment 62599 View attachment 62600 View attachment 62601
That’s really cool.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Sales
Well, The one I was working on is all finished except for the blast and of course the finish.
I did decide to blast it but, only partial, only on the bowl panels and just below the incised lines and the thin strip along side the shank.
Tomorrow will be real fun masking it off for blast and hoping I get half as good grain for blast as Maddis did.

DSC01022.JPG DSC01023.JPG DSC01024.JPG