Work in Progress

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
We all have different tastes, likes when it comes to pipes. In keeping with the subject of this thread I'm sure if you are into larger pipes the Boswell's have their Jumbo sizes in which I have a couple. These are a more "normal" yet large chamber pipe. They smoke like a dream. The creation of such a vast variety of pipes by so many makers today have us spoiled. We have some great pipe makers, and choices. By the way the pipe I speak a lot about here on the forum that I call my BillyMak is a Boswell Jumbo. It is one of the best smoking pipes I own. It smokes as well as any of my high end pipes, and I think it only cost me around $200.00usd.

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Sales
Patron
We all have different tastes, likes when it comes to pipes. In keeping with the subject of this thread I'm sure if you are into larger pipes the Boswell's have their Jumbo sizes in which I have a couple. These are a more "normal" yet large chamber pipe. They smoke like a dream. The creation of such a vast variety of pipes by so many makers today have us spoiled. We have some great pipe makers, and choices. By the way the pipe I speak a lot about here on the forum that I call my BillyMak is a Boswell Jumbo. It is one of the best smoking pipes I own. It smokes as well as any of my high end pipes, and I think it only cost me around $200.00usd.
Boswell pipes continue to amaze me...they smoke better for me than some “other” higher priced pieces...plus they are great to deal with!

Cramptholomew

It's, like, Phyllis Diller funny.
Sales
@Cramptholomew
What is the length on the pipe? Shank look s truncated for the shape. Just curious.
There's still a lot of material to remove, so the shank will probably gain another ~1/2". The bowl hasn't been shaped at all, so it looks a bit big for the finished size. Really, though, this is a first for shape/stem/cap, and falls under R&D at the moment. We'll see how it turns out. I just decided to start it to clear my head.